Today is Big.

1. Laura J

September 15th, 2015 at 1:10 pm

bham's not so bad!! I've lived here for ten years (ten longer than I thought I ever would!!), and its become home! also, do I spy johns city diner's chicken & waffles?! good luck with the residency apps!

2. Erin LFF

September 15th, 2015 at 1:26 pm

Thinking of you guys!! I've had a friend go through this and I know how stressful it can all be. But you're right- wherever you end up will be AWESOME bc you two will be together making memories šŸ™‚

September 15th, 2015 at 1:54 pm

Such an uncertain but really exciting time for you guys. I can't wait to hear where you'll land, but you're right – no matter where it is, it'll be great, because you'll be together.

4. Rachel

September 15th, 2015 at 2:56 pm

Good luck in the residency search!

5. Because of Jackie

September 15th, 2015 at 4:58 pm

I've moved so many times with my (military) husband and I have learned this: I have never NOT liked where I'm living, never NOT made great friends, and I've never NOT learned something while living there. You will do great wherever you land;)

September 15th, 2015 at 5:21 pm

You are doing such a great job staying positive! I can imagine it would be so difficult to feel pulled to these new places but I am sure wherever you end up will be wonderful for you three! <3

7. Steph G

September 15th, 2015 at 7:48 pm

Sending lots of good thoughts your way. Wherever you land, you will be beginning the greatest adventure and that in itself is amazing!! Best of luck!

8. Sabra Gilbert

September 15th, 2015 at 7:53 pm

I get to go through this is December! My husband will then be applying to Physics grad schools and so far they are ranging all over the states. As a small town South Dakotan girl, it's got me pretty nervous! Best of luck to you!! šŸ™‚

September 15th, 2015 at 10:12 pm

So so excited for you two! Match Day will be here before you know it! šŸ™‚

10. Jessica Elyse @ Memoirs of a Mommy

September 15th, 2015 at 11:48 pm

So exciting! Can't wait to see where the Lord takes you and your growing little family.

11. Sarah Tucker

September 16th, 2015 at 12:03 am

Amen to that! I never imagined myself in Dallas, but you make a home wherever you have to in order to support those you love!!

September 16th, 2015 at 1:16 am

Can't wait to hear where you guys end up with your growing family <3

Green Fashionista

13. Catherine Short

September 16th, 2015 at 1:23 am

I can't even imagine the nervous energy you must be feeling right now. My cousin is in grad school in Birmingham and it's only a few hours from Nashville, so we're hoping to make a weekend trip to visit her sometime soon.

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it all turns out.

14. Megan Pribble

September 16th, 2015 at 3:43 am

keeping my fingers crossed for you and your family! i can't wait to hear where you end up!! šŸ™‚

15. Shauna

September 17th, 2015 at 7:33 pm

Love this post! I moved from one place for my husband, and although where we live is not ideal, it is home for us! I love the quote you posted, home is indeed, wherever you're with the people you love! šŸ™‚

16. Morgan Sparks

September 18th, 2015 at 1:25 pm

How exciting! I grew up in Birmingham and my husband and I have made Birmingham our home. I absolutely adore this city, and I would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about the area! There are some amazing spots here that you would love! Good luck!

17. Lexis Hope

October 21st, 2015 at 8:49 am

I love reading about your life you are so adorable!

xoxo Lex // LexMeetsWorld