The Little Things.

September 11th, 2015 at 2:25 pm

Ooooh well done fries at Chic Fil A sound ahhhhmazing! I'll definitely have to try that out šŸ˜€

Happy Friday gurlie <3

Green Fashionista

2. kenzie negron

September 11th, 2015 at 2:38 pm

I am obsessed with fall colors! they are so pretty! x, kenz

3. Life with Lolo

September 11th, 2015 at 2:40 pm

How have I never known to order my fries well done? So going to try it! Is The Autumn in New York Station on Pandora? Spotify?

4. Musings of a Girly Tomboy

September 11th, 2015 at 4:14 pm

HAHA, I love that you call them 'well done' fries. I always order my fries that way, but we call it 'extra crispy' šŸ™‚ I love the small things, when I'm stressed out or in a funk, I remind myself to enjoy them…it instantly calms me down. xoxo, ganeeban

5. Tiffany Anne

September 11th, 2015 at 4:26 pm

I agree with a lot of these, especially pumpkin everything (yay!) I find a lot of beauty in nature. We see things like the sky and trees everyday, but I still find them beautiful every time. Something that does not make me happy? You reminded me that I live in Michigan where there are NO Chick-Fil-As! I've heard the company is planning on eventually expanding to Michigan, but for now we literally have none. Oh well at least we have Taco Bell here. Lol.
    Tiffany at Booklyoak.blogspot.com

6. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

September 11th, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Texas Forever. I am rewatching FNL too!

7. Cole Nemeth

September 11th, 2015 at 5:38 pm

I love fall, too, and all that comes with it!

8. Minnie

September 11th, 2015 at 6:12 pm

What do you edit those photos on? they look so cute šŸ˜€

9. Catherine Short

September 11th, 2015 at 7:37 pm

Ummm what?! Well-done? That sounds delicious! I was telling Jordan the other day how I wanted to re-watch FNL again. It is such a great show.

10. Kaeleen Stone

September 11th, 2015 at 10:36 pm

Love this! Autumn everything is making me happy šŸ™‚

11. katie // a touch of teal

September 13th, 2015 at 11:50 pm

Completely agree it is the little things :] I love pumpkin scented candles.

xo katie // a touch of teal

12. Let Us Wanderlust

September 14th, 2015 at 8:00 am

This is a really beautiful post, and one I agree so wholeheartedly with! The small little moments that make up the everyday are some of the happiest that I don't want to forget! xx

13. Erin LFF

September 14th, 2015 at 6:41 pm

Love this- just the little pick-me-up I needed this morning! It's easy to let work and stress take over, but there really are so many things to enjoy/be happy about each day. New fall candles are definitely high on my list right now šŸ™‚

14. Kati Rose @ Constantly Seeking Wonder

September 15th, 2015 at 3:38 am

The little things in life are definitely the stuff that impacts you overall way more than you'd ever realize. Mine is all about the cool weather and my wardrobe options being expanded. That and I've had a concert heavy agenda the last few weeks. (P.S. – this post made me sad I've never had Chick-Fil-A ever!)