Goodbye September, Hello October.

1. P!nky

September 30th, 2015 at 2:06 pm

Oooh fun, I like this post idea! Gonna use you as inspiration for my post tomorrow!

2. Mallory Layfield

September 30th, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Unfortunately being it than I'm in Texas, it won't feel like an "actual Fall" for awhile, but I am so excited for all of the autumn themed drinks, and even more excited to bust out my fall wardrobe! Goodbye flip flops, hello boots!

3. Emmett Katherine

September 30th, 2015 at 3:38 pm

october is a pretty good month 🙂

4. chelsea @ the new wifestyle

September 30th, 2015 at 4:17 pm

oh october really is a great month! i'm also very glad i'm not alone in slipping a little pumpkin into my cart each time at the grocery store. they are a family…they need to be together!

5. Chelsea Olivia

September 30th, 2015 at 4:53 pm

Goodbye to shorts and hello to ALL THE COZY!!

6. Karm Walters

September 30th, 2015 at 6:14 pm

I am saying hello to fall evenings snuggling at home with my sons and watching Harry Potter with hot chocolate.

I am not looking forward to midterms ):

September 30th, 2015 at 7:00 pm

Interview offers are so exciting! I was so surprised that they started coming the day after applications were turned in-I honestly thought we would have to wait for a few weeks! I love that you get to go with him on his interviews-I didn't get enough days off work to do that, so I both loved & hated interview season. Haha. Enjoy this fun time-Match Day will be here soon! 🙂

8. Everygoodthingblog by Melissa

September 30th, 2015 at 7:02 pm

What a fun post! Hmm.. I'm saying bye to extra sunlight in the evenings, but hello to cider and donuts! Lots and lots of 'em too! And totally agree when you say hello to the time of year that makes you feel alive! 🙂 Right there with ya girl!

9. Jamie Ever After

September 30th, 2015 at 8:37 pm

such a cute post.. hope all is well with you & baby 🙂 xxo
    Jamie

10. Anonymous

September 30th, 2015 at 8:43 pm

goodbye hot weather!!! seriously, florida sucks in the heat department HAHA

11. Erin LFF

September 30th, 2015 at 8:51 pm

HELLO, indeed! 🙂 I'm looking forward to October a lot.

12. Kate Mitchell

September 30th, 2015 at 9:12 pm

I love this! Good luck on the residency process and figuring out your little family's future.

13. katie // a touch of teal

October 1st, 2015 at 1:55 am

Ah this is such a fun take on the change of month! Good luck with interview offers!

​​xx katie // A Touch of Teal

October 1st, 2015 at 3:34 pm

Goodbye to lack of exercise, and summer clothes. Hello to flannel PJ pants, a new chapter for us, and hot coffee.

15. Kelci Lately

October 1st, 2015 at 3:40 pm

I love this post! I said goodbye to an amazing September, and although it feels nothing like Fall in Miami, I'm looking so looking forward to everything October brings!

16. The Southern Thing

October 1st, 2015 at 5:58 pm

This really is the most exciting time of the year!! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Christmas. It really doesn't get much better!!