Books I Read in August and Whether or Not You Should Read Them

1. Emily S (Em Busy Living)

September 2nd, 2015 at 1:30 pm

I'm totally convinced to read "What Alice Forgot." It sounds very intriguing!

2. Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

September 2nd, 2015 at 1:51 pm

These reviews are SPOT ON! I actually give all my preggo friends Jenny McCarthy's book as well! I read it when I was expecting and I loved it. It is so much more relatable that What to Expect. I also LOVE LOVE LOVED What Alice Forgot. I may re-read it now that I am thinking about it, lol!

3. Brittany@TheLadyLawyer

September 2nd, 2015 at 1:56 pm

What Alice Forgot is one of my favorites! Honestly, every Liane Moriarty book I've read is amazing

4. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

September 2nd, 2015 at 2:17 pm

What Alice Forgot has been on my list for forever. Moving it up!

5. Meghan

September 2nd, 2015 at 3:08 pm

I really want to re-read all of the Christy Miller books!

6. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

September 2nd, 2015 at 3:48 pm

I really enjoyed What Alice Forgot, much more so than The Husband's Secret!

7. Sarah Vincent

September 2nd, 2015 at 4:02 pm

YASSS!!! You like Christy Miller!! ^_^ I knew I liked you. 😉

8. Lauren Honeycutt

September 2nd, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Just added "What Alice Forgot" to my Goodreads list!

September 2nd, 2015 at 6:18 pm

I've never heard of Christy Miller – worth going back to read as an adult?

10. Jenn Schultz

September 2nd, 2015 at 6:49 pm

So funny, I just heard about that first book, and didn't get a review – it sounds fantastic! Totally need to get that. And I think I read and really enjoyed Christy, but nothing following. I love posts like this! Always looking for new reads!

September 2nd, 2015 at 7:00 pm

I have had What Alice Forgot on my list for so long! I need to move it up higher-it sounds so good! 🙂

12. Helene in Between

September 2nd, 2015 at 7:58 pm

Basically, Liane Moriarty can do no wrong. so so good! love your sentiment about fiction books.

13. Carly Blogs Here

September 2nd, 2015 at 11:23 pm

Oh my gosh, I used to LOVE the Christy Miller series! I didn't even realize there was a married series!

September 2nd, 2015 at 11:58 pm

I definitely think I'll need to pick up that Jenny McCarthy book when I'm pregnant – hilarious!

September 3rd, 2015 at 3:03 am

What Alice forgot sounds SO intriguing! I always love your book recommendations, can't wait to pick this one up!!!

16. Esther JuLee

September 3rd, 2015 at 4:21 am

haha i had no idea jenny mccarthy wrote a book!

17. elle alice

September 3rd, 2015 at 7:08 am

"What Alice Forgot" sounds so interesting! I added it to my goodreads!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday! I look forward to reading more about the books you've read! I write my reviews every month too, and LOVE reading reviews from other bloggers (it's a great way to add more books to my to-read list!)

18. Rachel

September 3rd, 2015 at 5:00 pm

I love that you know about Christy Miller! I was dreaming of my own Todd all through high school. I loved the Katie books as well!!

19. Hot Tea and the Empty Seat

September 3rd, 2015 at 10:13 pm

i can't wait to read that book by jenny mccarthy, such a random author but it sounds great! haha

20. Rachel Gault

September 5th, 2015 at 3:54 pm

I haven't read any of Liane's books yet, but all of them are on my list! Sounds like there are some other good ones I should read too!

September 10th, 2015 at 3:32 am

I've heard multiple people talk about the Christy Miller series recently… I think I need to look into it!