Apple Recipes You Need in Your Life.

September 25th, 2015 at 2:53 pm

YUM that pull apart bread looks amazing! Nothing smells more like fall than an apple dish baking in the oven <3

Green Fashionista

2. Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

September 25th, 2015 at 3:24 pm

Those caramel apple cupcakes look amazing! I love apple pie. This year my daughter and I are going to attempt to make one from scratch. It may become an annual tradition (based on whether or not we screw up the recipe, lol). Have a fabulous weekend!

3. kenzie negron

September 25th, 2015 at 3:31 pm

omg these all look SO yummy. Probably shouldn't have read this when I was starving haha. xx,kenz

4. Life with Lolo

September 25th, 2015 at 3:49 pm

My tummy is now growling! So much goodness in one post! Seriously, fall has all the best flavors!

5. Erin LFF

September 25th, 2015 at 5:46 pm

Ohhhh YUM! Definitely drooling over all these! I'm saving this and I for SURE need to make those cupcakes! šŸ™‚

September 25th, 2015 at 5:49 pm

I need to make those caramel apple cupcakes! We're going apple picking as soon as Chris can get a day off, so I can't wait to make some of these recipes! šŸ™‚

7. Southern Komfort Blog

September 25th, 2015 at 5:56 pm

These look and sound so yummy! Anything apple is delish to me. Happy Friday!

8. Kristin Thompson

September 25th, 2015 at 6:43 pm

These all look amazing! I'm allergic to pumpkin and apples so fall is kind of a killer for me. I just have to settle for pumpkin scented everything!

Kristin
    The Blush Blonde

9. Karm Walters

September 25th, 2015 at 6:48 pm

The caramel apple cupcakes look sooo delicious.

10. Catherine Short

September 25th, 2015 at 9:03 pm

My mouth is watering!!

11. M @ The Sequin Notebook

September 25th, 2015 at 10:17 pm

I'm going apple picking this weekend so thank you for this post! That chicken recipes looks divine!

12. Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often

September 26th, 2015 at 12:11 am

I am not a pumpkin fan but I love apples. These all look amazing especially those cupcakes, and the rustic chicken is going to get made this weekend. Yum!

13. Alli @ Allena Mistral

September 26th, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Delicious!!! I'm going to have to try that chicken after we go apple picking next weekend!

14. Rachel

September 26th, 2015 at 4:04 pm

I've never done an apple dessert (aside from a classic pie) in the fall since I always gravitate towards pumpkin, but I think this is the year that changes! These are great ideas.

15. katie // a touch of teal

September 27th, 2015 at 9:11 pm

What a GREAT round up! I love apple, probably more than pumpkin! Can't wait to give some of these a try.

xx katie // A Touch of Teal

16. Angela

September 28th, 2015 at 12:46 am

I definitely prefer apple over pumpkin… but I don't love either if I'm being honest. :/ whoopsieeee! But I want to love apple stuff, I love the smell of it at least?

17. Carly Blogs Here

September 28th, 2015 at 1:03 pm

Yesss I don't care for pumpkin but LOVE all things apple! That pull apart bread looks sooooo good, definitely pinning!

18. Taylor Hoffman

September 29th, 2015 at 4:24 am

Delicious!!!

19. Yelle

September 29th, 2015 at 4:58 pm

i went apple picking so that rustic apples with bacon dinner looks incredible! i think i need to make that this week with the last of my apples! i also made a rustic apple tart with apricot jam and it disappeared at work! this is the recipe i used: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/92957179786172664/

20. Everygoodthingblog by Melissa

September 30th, 2015 at 7:12 pm

These look awesome! I love the idea of cooking apples with chicken and bacon. I would never think to do that, but I love that salty/sweet combo so I bet it is!

21. Everygoodthingblog by Melissa

September 30th, 2015 at 7:12 pm

haha delicious!

22. Lexis Hope

October 21st, 2015 at 10:37 am

The layered apple pies look absolutely delicious, and they are super easy and not too expensive!

xoxo Lex // LexMeetsWorld