24 Weeks: Things I Want to Remember.

1. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

September 24th, 2015 at 2:03 pm

I can't believe you are already 6 months!! and yes, I agree, it's weird feeling/seeing them move.

2. Kat

September 24th, 2015 at 2:17 pm

Exciting times! I will never understand the stomach grabbing thing. I haven't had children yet ā€” but, I can only imagine I'm not going to react to strangers grabbing at me that well. Haha!

xoxo
    Kat

3. Kate

September 24th, 2015 at 3:47 pm

I get it, the weeks and months timeline is super confusing! I'm at 21 weeks and can feel flutters from baby moving–that definitely feels weird, so I can imagine it's only going to get even more weird!

4. Life with Lolo

September 24th, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Cutest photo ever! I wish I had a baby in me to make me get up and clean. My house would be a lot tidier.

September 24th, 2015 at 4:31 pm

The timeline of pregnancy is so weird…I don't understand why people say 9 months instead of 10 either! And I would not be cool about people grabbing at my stomach all the time!

6. Anonymous

September 24th, 2015 at 5:16 pm

Girl tell me about it on the pregnancy being 10 months not 9. I hated being pregnant. I know I know… cute little baby totally brewing inside me… making me sick 24/7… GET IT OUT! LOL

7. Erin LFF

September 24th, 2015 at 5:32 pm

Eek! Yeah IDK how you're 6 months already either!! (Says the person just reading along ;))

September 24th, 2015 at 6:03 pm

I will never understand why people think it's ok to just touch a pregnant stomach – just no! But yayyyyy for being so close, and seeing little man move around. So exciting šŸ˜€

Green Fashionista

9. Lindsay Latimer

September 24th, 2015 at 6:07 pm

You two are adorable. One of my biggest fears about getting pregnant one day is people touching my stomach. No thanks!

10. Steph G

September 24th, 2015 at 8:12 pm

It took me the longest time to figure out that it is really 10 months. My sister in law kept saying that she was at 38 or 39 weeks and I was worried something was wrong because the baby hadn't come out yet. It's just cruel.

11. Veronika, By The Shore

September 24th, 2015 at 11:25 pm

Aw, hehe, these are all such lovely things to remember!! <3 How fun to write them out on your blog too, love that! And yes, happy fall, girly! I'm def going pumpkin and all things spiced crazy over here!! xo

By The Shore

12. Kim Matheson

September 26th, 2015 at 5:47 am

The random belly grabbing. WHY!? Why is that a thing? I love pregnancy, I want to make pregnancy a huge part of my life (as a birth doula), but I would NEVER deign to just grab ANYONE by their ANYTHING. Good grief.

That aside. The movement thing. I loved that so hard. Such a cool (and really strange) thing! šŸ™‚

13. Because of Jackie

September 27th, 2015 at 3:43 pm

I remember finally "popping" around 6 months and being happy people could tell I was pregnant and not just getting heavier, ha! Feeling the baby move is awesome, but also weird. When you can see an actual foot move across, or lay on your back and have your belly be lopsided? My husband used to be creeped out a bit!

14. Taylor Hoffman

September 29th, 2015 at 4:25 am

So beautiful! It's pretty awesome how you will be able to look back at the blog and see all the things you went through during your pregnancy! Congrats!!

October 2nd, 2015 at 3:38 pm

When my coworker was pregnant, I was like, "It's beautiful and amazing and a miracle, but isn't it a little weird to think about what's happening?" She's like, "Yeah, it feels a little like sci-fi." šŸ™‚ Your first thought made me think of that conversation.

I love your pregnancy updates!