Spending Your August: A To-Do List for Adventuring Through the Month.

1. Christine

August 3rd, 2015 at 1:52 pm

Would love to see what you do with your crock pot during the summer. I get stuck. And I totally agree with working on a small section of the house at a time; in the world of Pinterest it's so easy to become all-consumed and want to makeover everything, NOW.

2. Blake @ Thirteen Ninety Eight

August 3rd, 2015 at 1:59 pm

I love these! I definitely want to do #7! I just bought myself a planner at Target (now let's see how often I use it!) I buy one every year, but then I never ever write anything in it.

I'm definitely with you on buying Christmas gifts early! That Target section is a great idea. I've been looking online for sales and have already purchased about half of my gifts!

3. Britt Hanson

August 3rd, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Lololol to #11 because seriously! WE WILL NEVER FIND OUT! I also loved those FNL gift ideas <3

4. Life with Lolo

August 3rd, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Oooooh, these are some planner options I haven't seen before! I may just have to get myself organized after all! And I do #30 year round, but I need some new ones ASAP!

5. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

August 3rd, 2015 at 3:56 pm

As always, your lists are perfection!

6. Cat at OddlyLovely.com

August 3rd, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Aww, write your significant other a love note just because! I love that one. When my BF and I were in college, I used to leave little love notes on his car when I saw it up on campus. It was such a fun, affordable, and easy way to show my affection šŸ™‚

Cat

August 3rd, 2015 at 5:26 pm

I want all the Tami Taylor things. She rocks.

LOL I'm getting rid of a few of my crockpots this week.

8. Kate Mitchell

August 3rd, 2015 at 5:31 pm

I love these ideas! All fun things.

9. Jess Loves This Life

August 3rd, 2015 at 6:31 pm

What a fun list! I love the idea of making 1 spot in your home perfect! I take on cleaning and organizing everything as a whole and then I get overwhelmed. I'll have to focus on one spot at a time!

10. Ashley Greenwell

August 3rd, 2015 at 7:28 pm

I used to LOVE coke floats! Yum!

August 3rd, 2015 at 8:16 pm

The Target dollar section wins every time! And yay for love notes and coke floats – YUM!

Have a fabulous week gurlie <3

12. Jenna Grace

August 3rd, 2015 at 9:13 pm

This list is so creative. Definitely going to refer back to it when I want to do something fun!

August 3rd, 2015 at 10:37 pm

I always love your monthly lists, I hope you'll create them forever. I love love love the idea of having a party based off of the decorations in the clearance section-such fun concept! I also love the new journal idea and of corse school supplies and a planner!

14. Kasey At The Bat

August 4th, 2015 at 12:36 am

sometimes I'm pretty sure that I'm A…ALSO I MISS SCHOOL SUPPLIES. is that weird? I like buying myself office supplies because it's pretty much the same except I don't have a locker for that cool locker chandelier that target makes now!

15. Steph G

August 4th, 2015 at 1:23 am

I absolutely love your lists. I'm going to attempt to check each thing off this month šŸ™‚

16. Kati Rose @ Constantly Seeking Wonder

August 4th, 2015 at 3:31 am

Speaking of FNL did you see that Coach Taylor is in a turn off your cell phones PSA for a Texas movie theatre? It's amazing. Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

17. Let Us Wanderlust

August 4th, 2015 at 11:33 am

I love this to-do list for August! I'll definitely be borrowing a few of these and making them my goals for this month šŸ™‚ xx

18. Michelle

August 4th, 2015 at 2:14 pm

Oooo I love this. Especially the choosing one area of your house to make perfect. That's so smart.

I started FNL a few months ago and I need to go back and watch more. All I hear are good things.

COKE FLOATS. Yup. Getting on that real quick.

19. Margaret

August 4th, 2015 at 2:48 pm

I've been on a HUGE fresh flower kick- whether grabbing them at the grocery store or the farmers market- fresh flowers are just making me so happy!

20. Ash @ The Nashvillian

August 4th, 2015 at 6:19 pm

I like the idea of picking an area of my house and perfecting it…definitely need to do that!

21. Chelsea Olivia

August 4th, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Love love loveeee. You've inspired me to put the pile of frames I have to good use and make a gallery wall this month šŸ˜‰

22. katie // a touch of teal

August 5th, 2015 at 1:40 am

I love the idea of removing one stressful thing from your life — much easier to do than try to eliminate all stress!

xo katie // a touch of teal

23. Karrine Beasley

August 5th, 2015 at 7:53 am

Seen Paper Towns already this month so off to a good start! šŸ™‚

24. Sarah @ Sometimes Photojenik

August 13th, 2015 at 6:21 am

Oh my gosh I usually find lists like these kind of cheesy but I LOVED this one! I think it's great to do fun stuff like this- pinning it! šŸ™‚

25. Sarah @ Sometimes Photojenik

August 13th, 2015 at 6:22 am

August 18th, 2015 at 3:31 am

I have a huge wishlist of lipsticks! I think I'm going to get a few bold, fall colors. šŸ™‚