Learning to Love the Unknown.

1. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

August 14th, 2015 at 3:07 pm

The unknown never gets less scary, but it also never gets less exciting. I'm still learning, but, the more you let go of plans the more magic enters your life. Sadly, I'm finding it takes awhile to figure that out. It's all about your perspective and you're going to be an amazing mother, wife, friend, and person as you continue this journey.

2. Christen E. Krumm

August 14th, 2015 at 3:28 pm

I have no idea if Fort Smith, Ar is on your map for residency (I think my cousin did his residency here), but if it is, you should move here! Other than a completely boring town, we could hang out and do all things bookish and writing and maybe it wouldn't be so bad (and summers are so hot, maybe it will remind you of Florida, just a little bit . . .ok probably not. . .)

Embrace the adventure. You'll have your best friend at your side and a little companion to have fun with!! You so are going to rock this!!

xo,
    Christen
    ChristenKrumm.com

3. P!nky

August 14th, 2015 at 3:36 pm

The state of the unknown is scary. I can't imagine waiting to find out where they will send you, sounds super nerve wracking. We are trying to figure out where we WANT to live and that is stressing me out a lot right now. Sending you good vibes and prayers.

August 14th, 2015 at 4:24 pm

I need well-laid out plans as well, but sometimes making a jump into the unknown albeit scary turns into something amazing. *hugs* and prayers gurlie that you guys end up in the right place šŸ˜‰

August 14th, 2015 at 5:37 pm

Being a person who loves a plan, it's really hard to remember that at every point along the way something was unplanned. Unknown. And it brought me to great things. Thanks for the reminder.

6. Daisy @ Simplicity Relished

August 14th, 2015 at 7:14 pm

Oh girl, I'm learning this lesson too. Beautifully said.

August 14th, 2015 at 8:26 pm

As you know, I completely understand your feelings! It was both exciting and terrifying to see a map of the US and know we could be headed anywhere. Chris really had to prepare me that it could be anywhere because his specialty is so competitive. Before you know it, Match Day will be here, and you will know where you're headed!

8. Catherine Short

August 16th, 2015 at 1:31 pm

Yes to all of this!

9. katie // a touch of teal

August 16th, 2015 at 4:09 pm

Ah I can so relate! Transition times are tough, but you have always gotten through and this time will be no different!

xo katie // a touch of teal

10. Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often

August 16th, 2015 at 6:07 pm

Sometimes the best things happen in the unplanned. It's good to just go with it at times, even though I am a huge planner.

11. Emily @ Ember Grey

August 16th, 2015 at 9:22 pm

I hear you on this šŸ™‚ We await for our babe too (and without a known due-date or even who this little person is!) and we are also looking for a house to buy. And, like you, it's all kind of thrown me for a loop. But little by little I'm getting there.. you know, to that place of feeling somewhat comfortable šŸ™‚ Reading this from you and knowing you are there too is comforting!

12. Lexis Hope

August 16th, 2015 at 10:14 pm

The experiences you gain from doing things that you have never done are so spectacular.

xoxo Lex // LexMeetsWorld

August 18th, 2015 at 4:00 am

The unknown can be so scary, but like you said, it can also be an adventure! If you end up in my city (Minneapolis) you'll have one friend in the area. šŸ™‚

14. Candace Groberg