Spending Your June: A To-Do List for Adventuring Through This Month.

1. Helene in Between

June 1st, 2015 at 2:53 pm

love this! makes me so happy for the summer months and fun in the sun!

2. Emily S (Em Busy Living)

June 1st, 2015 at 3:47 pm

I need to find out more about this GIF keyboard haha!

3. Daisy @ Simplicity Relished

June 1st, 2015 at 4:53 pm

Oooh homemade lemonade. YES.

June 1st, 2015 at 4:56 pm

Cinnamon ice cream is on my July to do list! Does that count? I'm trying to cut a lot of crap out before vacation at the end of the month but July it's on.

June 1st, 2015 at 6:27 pm

LOL at the bachelorette bracket hanging on the fridge in shame! Love this list šŸ˜€

6. Keating Bartlett

June 1st, 2015 at 7:03 pm

So many great things to do! Our month is a bit hectic as we are in the middle of moving overseas at the moment so I didn't make too large of a goals/bucket list for this month. But I'm definitely keeping some of these in mind for when I do my summertime bucket list! šŸ™‚

7. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

June 1st, 2015 at 7:06 pm

I LOVE farmer's markets…so many great ideas! YAY Summer!

8. Because of Jackie

June 1st, 2015 at 7:19 pm

Yes! We are doing a drive in movie theater this month, and plan on lots of s'mores, days at the beach, and no makeup. Great list!

June 1st, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Oh my goodness I love the idea of a luau themed dinner party, that is so so cute! I also eat fruit non stop in the summer…it's so refreshing and inexpensive I don't want anything else.

Thank you so much for featuring my challenge, you are so wonderful and thoughtful! xxoo!

10. Crumbs and Curls

June 2nd, 2015 at 12:20 am

I love this list! I need to download the GIF keyboard like now!

Thank you so much for featuring J'adore June!!

Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

11. Samantha Rose

June 2nd, 2015 at 12:29 am

Ooooh, I love your list! I wrote a similar post on my blog a couple weeks ago, but yours is way more detailed and you know…better šŸ˜‰ Just discovered your blog and love it. Can't wait to follow along. XO – Samantha

12. Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often

June 2nd, 2015 at 12:53 am

I am always up for a staycation. I made a new reading nook and i love sitting and reading all day. Best way to spend a day.

13. katie // a touch of teal

June 2nd, 2015 at 3:13 am

Such a great list!

xo katie // a touch of teal

14. The Lady Okie

June 2nd, 2015 at 5:04 pm

Farmer's markets! I love those! Strawberries for dayssss.

15. Elena @ baby Ridley bump

June 2nd, 2015 at 5:18 pm

Eating a container of strawberries now and dreaming about a full day poolside! Unfortunately it's not quite June warm yet here in Illinois but we're getting there!!

16. Krysten Quiles

June 3rd, 2015 at 8:03 pm

I want to do ALL of these things, thanks for the list!

P.S. Thanks so much for entering the Summer Fun Giveaway, a chance to win $170. Good luck!

17. Abbigayle Rashae

June 11th, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Just wanted to let you know that after reading this I 'invested in a popsicle mold'! Also yummy juice. It's currently in the process of freezing. It's been YEARS since I made popsicles! Thanks for the fun 'to do' ideas this month!

Rashae