At One Point, Your Favorite Book Did Not Exist.

1. Lindsay Latimer

May 7th, 2015 at 1:10 pm

I hope you never stop writing or blogging. It seems you were meant to be a writer and it'd be a waste to not share that gift with the world! Can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

2. Erica

May 7th, 2015 at 1:41 pm

Chelsea! Your posts always leave me wanting to leave a novel-long comment, but then I find that I don't have the words to express how much you make me think deep things! Ha! šŸ™‚ Love this post!

3. Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

May 7th, 2015 at 2:01 pm

So true! You posts provide such great inspiration!

4. Helene in Between

May 7th, 2015 at 4:11 pm

oh oh oh! i love this so so much. thank you for this.

5. Emily S (Em Busy Living)

May 7th, 2015 at 4:37 pm

Yes yes yes! Sometimes I'm so afraid that I'll never sit myself down and start writing my book, but it really is up to me to stay determined and make it happen. I think the fear of failing is a big scary monster staring me down. I love this.

May 7th, 2015 at 5:36 pm

I always love how inspirational your posts are. So much amazingness here today šŸ˜€

7. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

May 7th, 2015 at 6:13 pm

I love this so much. For the title alone, as a writer…So true and so motivational…

8. Candace Groberg

May 7th, 2015 at 7:18 pm

I love this so post so much. I really needed to this message right now. Thank you for being my inspiration for the day.

May 7th, 2015 at 7:25 pm

Chelsea, your writing is so beautiful. Even the title spoke to me. I think it's something everyone needs to hear. šŸ™‚

May 7th, 2015 at 7:54 pm

I love this! I'm adding the title of this post to my list of inspirational quotes from friends.

11. Jenna Adendorff

May 7th, 2015 at 8:01 pm

This was so encouraging to me today! Thanks for this.

12. Jana @ Jana Says

May 7th, 2015 at 8:01 pm

This is amazing. YES to all of it!

13. Cece

May 7th, 2015 at 8:03 pm

Love this!!!! So true. Keep on dreaming no matter what because that's where it starts.

14. Anonymous

May 7th, 2015 at 8:27 pm

This reminds me of the quote "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". Just because something isn't happening now, does not always mean that it never will.

15. chelsea @ the new wifestyle

May 7th, 2015 at 8:32 pm

this is so amazing and just what i needed to read today! your dad is a wise man and our dreams our totally worth it. thank you for writing this and keep on living your dream!

May 7th, 2015 at 9:10 pm

I swear you should be a motivational speaker! You are so positively peppy and wonderful.

17. Esther Ju*Lee

May 7th, 2015 at 11:41 pm

thanks for the reminder! šŸ™‚ I'm usually not a quitter when it comes to other things.. but lately, I've been wanting to work on my writing.. and I just am having a hard time starting bc I keep telling myself I'm just no good at it. šŸ˜› i need to start somewhere for sure.

18. arushee bhoja

May 8th, 2015 at 12:07 am

This is so true and so inspirational! Thank you for it!! šŸ™‚

19. Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos

May 8th, 2015 at 4:13 am

Absolutely wonderful advice. I really needed to hear this right now. It's hard to not want to throw in the towel sometimes!! Thanks for sharing!

20. Lindsay

May 8th, 2015 at 10:32 am

This is totally the read I needed today! Thanks for such encouraging words!
    -Linds

21. Kati Rose @ Constantly Seeking Wonder

May 10th, 2015 at 11:59 pm

This is a wonderful way to look at things and a thought not many people point out šŸ™‚

22. Karen M. Peterson

May 11th, 2015 at 8:54 pm

I love this post. It's such a great philosophy to keep and remember.

23. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

May 11th, 2015 at 10:58 pm

Keep dreaming…dream big! All the hard work is worth it, if it wasn't …no one would do it. XO!

24. Anonymous

May 13th, 2015 at 4:32 am

So true, and definitely something I need to remind myself of more often when I'm lacking some inspiration/motivation!