Quotes to Motivate You to Just Do it Already.

1. Lux G.

April 9th, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Oh, yes to all these motivations! Love, love, love them all. I'm going to share them if you don't mind. šŸ™‚

2. carissajade

April 9th, 2015 at 2:49 pm

I need to post these all over my room. And my Car. And my office. And on my eyelids.

3. Samsam Cherie

April 9th, 2015 at 3:32 pm

I wish it was easier to accomplish some of my goals…unfortunately a lot of them involve travel and the money just isn't there šŸ™ I'd love to make it back to Germany and get to California at some point (soonish!) but as a college student with a part-time job, I just can't manage yet šŸ™ Nothing squashes a dream like an empty bank account
    ~ Samantha

4. Mae Murray

April 9th, 2015 at 4:21 pm

THIS POST CAME AT THE MOST PERFECT TIME OF ALL TIMES! Thank you! I am just getting over my fear of meeting new people, and (gasp) I have to go socialize today with people I don't know!
    Mae šŸ™‚
    superswankified.blogspot.com

April 9th, 2015 at 5:47 pm

Your page has been such an inspiration, loving all the positivity gurlie! šŸ˜€

6. P!nky

April 9th, 2015 at 6:07 pm

Fabulous motivation, lady!

7. Candace Groberg

April 9th, 2015 at 6:28 pm

I really needed this today! Thanks for sharing.

8. Nadine Lynn

April 9th, 2015 at 9:21 pm

Your posts always have perfect timing in my life! These are great!!!

9. Abbigayle Rashae

April 10th, 2015 at 2:44 am

I love every single one of these! Especially the "Go the extra mile, it's never crowded." It made me smile. I've been struggling a lot lately with life in general and dealing with people. This post was timed perfectly for me. Thank you!

Rashae

10. M

April 10th, 2015 at 11:15 pm

This was very motivational, thanks šŸ™‚ Haha I really like, "It doesn't matter what others are doing. It matters what you are doing."

-M
    The Life of Little Me

11. Danica Pardini

April 11th, 2015 at 7:04 am

Needed this Chelsea! xo like, seriously.

April 22nd, 2015 at 6:09 pm

These are awesome! I am saving this post to refer to when I need an extra dose of motivation. šŸ™‚