Let’s All be Adventurers This Year.

1. B @ The Sequin Notebook

April 7th, 2015 at 1:00 pm

Love the way you define adventure…you definitely don't need to travel the world every day to cultivate an adventurous spirit!

2. Alyssa Zapinski

April 7th, 2015 at 1:12 pm

This is beautiful. <3

3. Amanda G.

April 7th, 2015 at 1:30 pm

I agree wholeheartedly! Cheers to finding an adventure for every single day šŸ™‚

4. MakeMeUpMia

April 7th, 2015 at 2:10 pm

Yesss! Cheers friend šŸ™‚

5. Candace Groberg

April 7th, 2015 at 3:22 pm

You so right! Life is all about balance and can live your big dreams in small ways.

P.S. I'm have a Link-Up on my blog and wanted to invite you to it. Thanks!

6. Helene in Between

April 7th, 2015 at 4:20 pm

adventure is really everything. love this!

7. Kaeleen

April 7th, 2015 at 4:56 pm

I love this! Life is about adventure.

April 7th, 2015 at 5:59 pm

LOVE this! Sometimes I feel like I'm always so busy, but I love that I'm getting out there and living life to the fullest with family and friends. Whether it's traveling to some place new or checking out a new local spot, life is definitely about adventure šŸ˜€

9. Meghan @ SLS

April 7th, 2015 at 6:13 pm

Mac and cheese can definitely be an adventure šŸ™‚ Love this post — I needed the encouragement!

10. Nadine Lynn

April 7th, 2015 at 6:23 pm

This!!!!! You are so right, adventure is a state of mind. I love love love this and it is such a great reminder and way to live life šŸ™‚

11. Lauren Honeycutt

April 7th, 2015 at 6:31 pm

I'm ready to jump into adventures! Hmmm…this might even be a great link-up! "Weekly Adventures!"

12. Keating Bartlett

April 7th, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Since my husband and I are moving to Japan this year, my word for 2015 is 'adventure'. It should be one of the most adventurous years of our lives šŸ™‚

13. Linds F.

April 7th, 2015 at 7:03 pm

Abso-freaking-lutely, it IS a state of mind, not necessarily an adventure of wanderlust. Inspiring post! Thanks! šŸ™‚

April 7th, 2015 at 7:08 pm

I agree that adventure isn't all about dropping your life and running away to Thailand. You can adventure across the world or you can adventure in your own backyard.

April 7th, 2015 at 7:27 pm

So true! Every day is an adventure. šŸ™‚

16. Angela

April 7th, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Love this!! So so true!

17. LJC

April 8th, 2015 at 3:27 am

You are the most talented person I know. I love your blog. I know you are a young woman & I'm quite a bit older. You had the insight to teach me about adventure (& many more things). I am going to start practicing this one immediately. Then I'm going to go back through your posts & see what I have really missed. This is so exciting. This is going to change my life! Thank you so very much!

18. The Rachael Way

April 8th, 2015 at 5:50 am

Absolutely love love love this post!! I was actually just venting to my coworker how people tend to say they want to do things in life, but don't take the initiative to do them.
    But it's more than that, really. It's just like you said.. living everyday doing what makes you happy. šŸ™‚

19. Kylie

April 8th, 2015 at 12:19 pm

LOVE this. Totally my train of thought lately. Now that the excitement from my wedding and honeymoon are over I want to figure out how to just live and love life. And let me tell you, I LOVE some mac n cheese. šŸ™‚

20. Stephanie

April 8th, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Beautifully written šŸ™‚ I think a lot of this is the basis of my next 101 in 1001 list, so many things to do in my own life + town that I haven't tried yet.

April 9th, 2015 at 3:42 am

I absolutely love this! What a great definition! Going on adventure is so much fun but I totally agree with you. You don't have to go someplace to have an adventure… make an adventure of your day to day life too. šŸ™‚