Just Live: Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff.

1. Kate Mitchell

April 14th, 2015 at 1:07 pm

Such a good (if sad) reminder to live life fully. When I had to quit my job and take a year off, I knew that I still wanted to live fully and not waste my life. So I threw myself into my writing – if nothing else comes from this time, I'll hopefully at least have a manuscript finished.

2. Claire | Fashion + Feathers

April 14th, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Preach, girlfriend!! You are so right – the little things feel like they're pulling us down sometimes but in reality we just have to keep marching on. Love your inspiring writing style šŸ™‚

3. Helene in Between

April 14th, 2015 at 2:55 pm

such a great reminder. I almost ALWAYS sweat the small stuff. It's so silly!

4. Rebecca Chapman

April 14th, 2015 at 3:11 pm

This book sounds fantastic! I really do fall into the trap of getting upset about the little things until they pile up and it feels like everything is a big thing. But there is is so much to be thankful for and life is wonderful if you focus on the good.

April 14th, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Yes to all of the above! I've heard so many good things about this book.

And isn't today a special day? Happy 23rd, keep dancing like you're 22 though (;

6. Jenna Adendorff

April 14th, 2015 at 4:06 pm

This post was exactly what I needed this week. Thanks for all the inspiration!

7. Candace Groberg

April 14th, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Thanks for posting this today. I really needed this reminder.
    xo

8. Erica

April 14th, 2015 at 5:48 pm

Definitely putting this on my "to read" list for next month. Thank you for sharing!

April 14th, 2015 at 7:24 pm

I try to not miss out on living by counting days until the big things. There's fun and beauty and knowledge and all the good and bad things in every day.

10. Lindsay Latimer

April 14th, 2015 at 9:45 pm

I am terrible at sweating the small stuff and this is a perfect reminder. Can't wait to read your review of the book.

11. B @ The Sequin Notebook

April 15th, 2015 at 2:26 am

Oh, I remember hearing about that girl's story and reading her essay…I'm sure it's a comfort to her loved ones that her words have been able to touch and inspire so many people.

12. M

April 15th, 2015 at 8:13 am

This book sounds absolutely amazing and emotional. I really want to read it because maybe it will make me realise the same thing as you have. Honestly, stressing over all the little details has been a thing for me lately, and I reckon I need to just live life without thinking so much. Imagine the fact that any one of us could die on any day. That's such a morbid thought and we may as well live well until it happens.

-M
    The Life of Little Me

13. carissajade

April 15th, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Love this! Make every moment count. Try to be mindful and present. Listen to each conversation like you are going to learn the most important thing in your life.

14. Whitney @ Southern Hope

April 15th, 2015 at 11:48 pm

That book is in my to read list!

15. The Rachael Way

April 16th, 2015 at 6:01 am

What a great post! I can't wait to read your review on this book, it sounds amazing.

16. Shane Prather

April 18th, 2015 at 2:42 am

I love everything about this. May need to give the book a read šŸ™‚

17. Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos

April 19th, 2015 at 1:57 am

An important reminder! I think we all get too caught up in the little annoyances sometimes, and it's important to think about the bigger picture and remember what's really important. Thanks for sharing!