Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. Get that haircut you’ve been talking about forever.
2. Make a list of all the not-so-fun things you need to do in March. If you start now and spend a few minutes a day on them, they’ll be done in no time.
3. Handwrite a letter.
4. Download the blogilates app. Because bathing suit season is upon us, my friends.
5. Watch Parenthood from the beginning.
6. Start planning a road trip for summer.
7. Practice your iced coffee making skills.
8. Download an audiobook. Instead of turing on the radio on your commute, listen to a book.
9. Buy some spring-colored nail polish.
10. Go through your closet. You know all those clothes you didn’t wear last summer, or this winter, but are still in your closet? Let ’em go.
11. Wake up 15 minutes earlier than you normally do. And have an extra 15 minutes to spend on yourself.
12. Buy yourself some new workout clothes. Nothing inspires you to work out quite like looking cute while doing so.
13. Make an outdoor bucket list. Picnics? Concerts? Yes, please.
14. Write a poem.
15. Adopt a puppy.
16. Pay for the coffee of the person behind you in line.
17. Make green cocktails.
18. Work on being present. Leave your phone alone every now and then.
19. Delete your old emails.
20. Have a night where you make your favorite meal and watch your favorite movie. Bonus points if you turn your phone off, too.
21. Find a drive-in. Or a park that plays outdoor movies!
22. Get a cute water bottle or tumbler. And drink more water!
23. Pick one of your resolutions you’re not doing so hot on and work on it this month.
24. Secretly give someone a gift. The dollar section at Target is just full of fun things to secretly leave on someone’s desk!
25. Plan a trip to the beach. Your favorite beach…or any beach! Don’t let the warm weather months pass you by without swimming in the ocean at least once.
26. Wear flowers in your hair. At least once. But let’s get real, now through September is prime hair flower-wearing time.
27. Write book reviews for all the books you’ve read this year.
28. Go to Sonic. Because eating cheese tots and drinking a cherry limeade with your feet hanging out the window is lunch-break bliss.
29. Go see a movie premiere at midnight.
30. Learn a new card game.
31. Enter to win a tiny Polaroid camera!
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!