Spending March: A To-Do List for Adventuring Through the Month.

1. Anonymous

March 3rd, 2015 at 2:57 pm

The little things in this post are what get me. Buying a cute tumblr for instance and drinking more water! And of course, iced coffee and wearing flowers your hair. šŸ™‚

2. P!nky

March 3rd, 2015 at 3:27 pm

I've been talking about getting my hair cut for a month now and finally got it scheduled for next week. I keep going back and forth between doing the post wedding chop [1.5 year's later ;)] or just a good trim to keep the length. I can't wait!

3. B @ The Sequin Notebook

March 3rd, 2015 at 3:38 pm

A great list! I definitely need to start tackling some of those not-so-fun projects this month (like taxes, and organizing my kitchen cabinets) but there will definitely also be time for some green cocktails!

4. Kasey At The Bat

March 3rd, 2015 at 4:21 pm

ADOPT A PUPPY. also all the beach trips. I'm so ready for the sunshine. SO ready.

5. Musings of a Wanderer

March 3rd, 2015 at 4:22 pm

Love all of these! I definitely want to start waking up early so I'm not always rushing out the door! I also entered the giveaway! I have been dying for a polaroid! šŸ™‚

March 3rd, 2015 at 4:23 pm

I really want to be able to get up earlier…when it's darker in the morning may not be a good time to start trying? LOL But it would be nice to have those extra minutes.

7. Natalie Zambreski

March 3rd, 2015 at 4:50 pm

I'm moving into my first house in t-minus a few days, and I FINALLY GET A PUPPY!

8. Elena @ baby Ridley bump

March 3rd, 2015 at 5:47 pm

Love your list! Spring definitely gives us a renewed sense of motivation I feel like! I'm.definitely down to watch Parenthood from the beginning!

March 3rd, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Handwritten letters and flowers in my hair are really just my two favorites of all time (:

10. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

March 3rd, 2015 at 7:08 pm

I LOVE spring colored nail polish and waking up an extra 15 minutes to enjoy that sunshine sounds like a GREAT plan to me!

11. Brooks Oakwood

March 3rd, 2015 at 7:17 pm

#1. How did you know I've been obsessing over cutting my hair?

12. Life with Lolo

March 3rd, 2015 at 8:08 pm

I'm so excited for Sonic cherry limeade season! Love this list! I really, REALLY need to purge the closet.

13. Lindsay Latimer

March 3rd, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Always love your monthly lists! My family owned a drive in growing up and it remains one of my favorite (and nostalgic) spring/summer activities!

14. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

March 3rd, 2015 at 11:35 pm

I got my mom hooked on Parenthood. I constantly text her to ask where she is. I think a rewatch may be in order for me too!

15. Neja Ribnikar

March 3rd, 2015 at 11:46 pm

What a clever to-do list!

16. Kati Rose

March 4th, 2015 at 12:47 am

How did I not know about this blogilates app? What a lifesaver! I already have one of these things in the works, I have a hair appointment to do something fun to my hair that I've been wanting to do for ages šŸ™‚

17. Meegan

March 4th, 2015 at 5:02 pm

I love this list! I want to start watching Parenthood, every really seemed to love it! I also need to spring clean, that closet one is a must-do!

18. Rebecca Chapman

March 4th, 2015 at 5:16 pm

I just downloaded Winnie The Pooh on audiobook. I remember my mom and I listening to it when I was little and man am I excited to drive around while it's playing! Happy March, my friend!

19. Jana @ Jana Says

March 4th, 2015 at 6:36 pm

I need a new spring color.

Going to a drive-in is on my list of things I definitely need to do (I think it's on my 40 by 40, actually) and while I don't like audiobooks, I've started listening to podcasts more often. And summer road trip is already planned (that's what happens when you're stuck in the house, dreaming of warm weather)!

20. The Southern Thing

March 5th, 2015 at 5:37 pm

Ohh, what is this app you speak of!? I'll have to look into that!

21. Chelsea Olivia

March 5th, 2015 at 7:41 pm

A few things: 1) I'm totally getting a haircut this month (and something a tiny bit different than the trim I've resorted to for the last year! 2) What is this blogilates app?! Checking it out! 3) I am the iced coffee making master if I do say so myself šŸ˜‰ and 4) I was a lucky duck and won a tiny Polaroid camera on Instagram recently. Clearly, I'm set for March! Love this list šŸ™‚

March 7th, 2015 at 11:38 pm

Great list! I got the haircut I've been talking about forever right after New Years Day. And I bought some of the OPI Hawaii collection today!

23. Kay R.

March 8th, 2015 at 1:39 am

Such great ideas. Handwritten letters are so scarce these days I think that might be my fave on the list!