10 Struggles Every Taylor Swift Fan Knows to be True.

March 4th, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Love all of these. I would love a Taylor Swift clothing line so we can look like dolls! Though I get told I look like Taylor at least once a week, so wearing her clothing line might not do me any favors. šŸ˜‰

2. Krysten Quiles

March 4th, 2015 at 3:37 pm

I don't know why people judge Taylor for who she dates. She's young! I dated some losers and jerks in my past too, it's just part of growing up and figuring out who you want to end up with.

3. Monique

March 4th, 2015 at 4:01 pm

Hysterical! I just recently started liking Taylor Swift because I feel like she's gotten on a more adult level (not to say I didn't always have her songs stuck in my head anyway). I really think she's fantastic. And I'm so with you on the short hair, I almost chopped mine off because of her cute bob in Shake it Off haha.

4. Katie @ The Macarthurs Lately

March 4th, 2015 at 4:36 pm

Love me some T.Swift! She once told me I was pretty and that's basically been the best moment of my life ever. Well, right behind marrying my husband and finding out we have a little girl on the way.. but still huge Tay Tay fan! I buy her CDs too, but only to listen to it in my car! Haha!

5. Because of Jackie

March 4th, 2015 at 4:38 pm

This is cute;) I downloaded most of her album off of iTunes, but I probably should probably have just bought the darn cd, I would have been better off!

6. MakeMeUpMia

March 4th, 2015 at 4:41 pm

Oh my gosh, YES! This is the best. I've always loved her and always will šŸ˜‰

7. Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes

March 4th, 2015 at 4:45 pm

hahahha, I am not a big T Swift fan, but my fiance is…and it cracks me up! Chuck and my stepson Ethan sing the songs so loud in the car, so I appreciate her for that šŸ˜‰

8. Kasey At The Bat

March 4th, 2015 at 5:56 pm

okay but now I have 22 stuck in my head.

March 4th, 2015 at 6:16 pm

Words cannot even describe how in love with this post I am. WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE IT CHELSEA!!!!

10. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

March 4th, 2015 at 6:57 pm

LOVE! that is all.

11. Karen M. Peterson

March 4th, 2015 at 7:30 pm

I'm in my thirties and still love Taylor and find her music totally relate-able. Is that wrong?

12. Ash @ The Nashvillian

March 4th, 2015 at 7:47 pm

hahahaha! YES! She's the best…although, I have to admit I had a pang of jealousy when she dated Jake Gyllenhaal. He's so dreamy!

13. Kaeleen

March 4th, 2015 at 8:02 pm

OBSESSED.

14. Ashley Hufford

March 4th, 2015 at 8:31 pm

This is the greatest!

15. Whitney @ Southern Hope

March 4th, 2015 at 9:19 pm

Love me some Taylor and I can't stand Katy Perry!

16. Melissa Blake

March 4th, 2015 at 9:44 pm

Huge T-Swift fan all the way!!!! I'll always buy her albums, too!!

17. Amanda

March 4th, 2015 at 10:10 pm

YES YES YES. Especially number 8. I love #8! Haha.

18. Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often

March 5th, 2015 at 1:39 am

I haven't really been a fan of T-Swift, but her last album got me a little.

19. M

March 5th, 2015 at 7:18 am

YESSSS!! I will forever be buying those cds for the lyric booklets (and polaroids this time) because of the foreword and the coded messages and YES!! Also, there's nothing wrong with her boyfriends (which she doesn't even have anymore) and I love her hair and she's just got the most amazing life moving to New York and hanging with VS models and all (and she even looks like one too) and her hair!! Oh her hair and those crop top looks. Ahh I want to be her, but I guess being a fan is the best I can do.

-M
    The Life of Little Me

20. Claire

March 5th, 2015 at 11:14 am

haha, I'm 42yrs old and I Love Taylor Swift!!

21. Mae Murray

March 5th, 2015 at 1:38 pm

I'm not that big of a Taylor Swift fan, but I understood everything you said here. Here clothing is GORGEOUS though! She really needs to start a clothing line!
    Mae šŸ™‚
    superswankified.blogspot.com

22. Catherine Short

March 5th, 2015 at 4:46 pm

haha yes! We bought the album on Vinyl and it had the lyrics in it too!

23. Anonymous

March 6th, 2015 at 1:01 am

lol. i'm not a 'swiftie' but my sister is. i totally laughed when i got to #6 because she got a taylor haircut too!

24. Brooke

March 6th, 2015 at 1:52 pm

Haha Oh No! I think I might be treading in dangerous waters here, but I like Katy Perry. There, I said it. Can't they just go back to pretending to like each other, so they don't have to divide the rest of us ha!

25. lisa

March 6th, 2015 at 5:22 pm

Umm I wish my cat would just hang out on my shoulder like that šŸ™‚ I have to confess that I haven't listened to much of her music but she's pretty adorable!

March 7th, 2015 at 11:35 pm

Haha, love this! I always want whatever hairstyle she has (except for the color, I don't think blonde hair would look good on me) and I feel like I should go put on red lipstick when I see a picture of her. šŸ™‚

27. Kay R.

March 8th, 2015 at 3:24 am

haha not the biggest taylor fan but this last album really had me. Now I might be a convert.

28. Mariah Rickard