So You Still Haven’t Bought Your Significant Other A Gift…

1. Jenn @ Business, Life & Design

December 16th, 2014 at 1:49 pm

These are fantastic ideas! My favorite part: they don't involve clutter. I did a combination of these – I got my partner's watch battery replaced (which he's mentioned several times, but hasn't done in over a year), and bought us tickets to a pottery class/date night. I really love the year of date nights! It's a good gift AND it ensures that you'll have at least one romantic evening each month.

2. P!nky

December 16th, 2014 at 1:50 pm

These are ALL great gift ideas! Thanks for sharing!

3. Nadine Lynn

December 16th, 2014 at 2:54 pm

These are such great ideas!!! I especially love the greeting card one! Thanks for sharing!

4. Pamela @ alittleglitter.com

December 16th, 2014 at 3:30 pm

These are fabulous! I love the scavenger hunt idea! So so so cute!

5. Karen Bradly

December 16th, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Very cute and funny. Lovely blog ๐Ÿ™‚
    Makeup, Skin Care, and Hair Care

6. Because of Jackie

December 16th, 2014 at 5:03 pm

These are all such great ideas! I did a date coupon book a long time ago for my husband, and have also done a scrapbook of sorts. This year he is getting Jeep parts and a Bose wireless speakerโ€ฆha!

7. Rebecca Chapman

December 16th, 2014 at 7:09 pm

These are such great ideas! For an wedding gift I made a scrapbook from the time we got engaged to our wedding day. Last Valentine's Day I gave my husband a year of dates but sadly we haven't gone on a whole lot of them. Where does the time go?!?

8. Catherine Short

December 16th, 2014 at 9:16 pm

So we haven't always given each other gifts. Some years we've purchased plane tickets for future vacations or concert tickets. Jordan mentioned to not open any packages coming in and I panicked a bit because I assumed we weren't doing gifts this year. Whoops! Amazon Prime to the rescue. ๐Ÿ˜‰

December 16th, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Those are great gifts! I really like scrapbooks. This year I got Chris the gift of an experience-he really wanted to go to a college football game at the school where we met so I put together a Baylor package for him. I had to give it to him early, but he was so excited to go! ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Claire

December 16th, 2014 at 11:21 pm

Great ideas! I've been looking for a box frame to mount hubbie's Grandad's war medals and a photo of him in there and today I found the perfect one! It's actually a frame with a kit to make a plaster model of a babies hand! But i'll just throw the plaster stuff away. It's perfect as one side is a normal photo frame and the other is a box frame so the medals can go in. I'm chuffed as to get them dome professionally would cost a small fortune x

11. jackie jade

December 17th, 2014 at 12:19 am

these are all great thoughtful ideas! i tend to default to just buying a gift but i might try one of these ideas for maybe jarrod's bday ๐Ÿ™‚

December 17th, 2014 at 12:59 am

I love the Scavenger Hunt idea!

13. meandmr.com

December 17th, 2014 at 5:51 am

Great ideas! I'm still struggling trying to think of what to give!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

14. Kie I.

December 17th, 2014 at 9:36 am

These are such great ideas, loved that they're a little "out of the box"! ๐Ÿ™‚

15. B @ The Sequin Notebook

December 17th, 2014 at 11:45 am

These are adorable!! I especially love the year of dates since it keeps giving you something to look forward to (now I just need to find that significant other, haha!)
    xoxo B | visit The Sequin Notebook for a Cirque Colors polish giveaway!

16. Kate @ Another Clean Slate

December 17th, 2014 at 3:01 pm

I love doing the year of dates. I am all done shopping this year but might write this one down to remember to give for Valentine's or an anniversary!

17. Megan C. Stroup

December 17th, 2014 at 5:27 pm

Aww I love the year of dates idea! Perhaps that would be a good gift for our first wedding anniversary ("paper"!). My now-husband used to do scavenger hunts for me in high school; they were my FAVORITE thing. Great post! We're just getting each other stocking stuffers this year, but it's always fun to pick out trinkets, too.

18. chelsea @ the new wifestyle

December 17th, 2014 at 8:15 pm

this is so super cute!!!! love these ideas thanks for sharing them!

19. Jess

December 18th, 2014 at 2:09 am

Luckily I'm on my game this year and knew what I was getting the guy six months ago. I just had to hope that he didnt buy it for himself first. I do love scavenger hunts though, Im thinking of using that for Valentines Day.