Setting Goals for 2015: 6 Questions to Ask Yourself First.

1. Tracy

December 30th, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Saying "yes" more is a big one for me this year. I'm like you, I'll analyze and overanalyze even the smallest things until the opportunity has passed me by. I'm trying to practice thinking less and doing more.

2. Tami

December 30th, 2014 at 2:30 pm

I really love these questions! I was just thinking that it's really hard to nail down what I "want" for 2015. I may have to steal these and answer them myself!

3. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

December 30th, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Great questions. I am definitely thinking of these but you gave me more to think about too!

4. P!nky

December 30th, 2014 at 3:15 pm

What a great way to look at goals. Very unique and very thought provoking. Thanks for sharing.

5. Emmy Hornburg

December 30th, 2014 at 3:21 pm

These are fantastic questions! I always get stuck when it comes to making New Years resolutions and setting goals – so this is great!

6. Alicia | Jaybird: Home in Motion

December 30th, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Wonderful questions! I love the way you laid out the post, too, with each question as a graphic. Happy almost New Year!

7. Christine AKA Girl Versus Kitchen

December 30th, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Thanks for writing these. I've jotted them down in my January Notes in my planner and will be thinking about them this week for myself. Happy Holidays!

8. Blake's Everyday Adventures

December 30th, 2014 at 5:57 pm

I love this! These are great questions to get us thinking about our goals for 2015. I created a small list, but now that I've read these, I think I have plenty more to add!

9. Rebecca Chapman

December 30th, 2014 at 6:17 pm

I love your word for the year. This will be my first year choosing a word and I think it's going to be very helpful for me to have something to focus all my decisions around. Saying "yes" more is a huge part of that for me. I always talk myself in to ways to avoid things or no do things even when they are something I want to or should do. 2015 is going to be the year that changes. Happy New Year Lovely Friend!

10. Elle Sees

December 30th, 2014 at 7:30 pm

loved reading your sentiments on this! happy 2015!

11. Anonymous

December 30th, 2014 at 7:59 pm

I sometimes struggle with saying yes also. Like you, I analyze it.. How much will it cost me? Will I lose any sleep? haha! Thought I was alone on that. šŸ™‚ I was just thinking about my goals for 2015 today, so this post helped me sort through my thoughts. Thanks for sharing!

12. Stacey Greene

December 30th, 2014 at 9:43 pm

These are really great questions! Thank you so much for sharing :]

December 30th, 2014 at 10:46 pm

Great questions to ask! I've had some of these on my mind as I come up with my goals for 2015 too. šŸ™‚

14. Krysten Quiles

December 30th, 2014 at 11:42 pm

These are so great questions to ask, and I loved being able to read this because it helped me kind of construct what I want my 2015 to be like. Thanks lady!

15. Claire | Fashion + Feathers

December 31st, 2014 at 3:34 am

I love this! These are great questions to ask yourself as you're setting goals. Cheers to a great 2015.

-Claire
    fashionandfeathers.com

16. LexMeetsWorld

December 31st, 2014 at 6:30 am

I really love this post, I know for me personally I have been struggling with what I want to change in my life. This really helped me a lot, so thank you!

17. Jenna Adendorff

December 31st, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Loved reading this! I want to be more alive this year too. I recently posted on my blog a post inspired by your book! It's not a book review but it's my takeaway from the book and how I'm using it to inspire my year. Hope you read it and like it!
    You can read it here:

18. Esther Ju*Lee

December 31st, 2014 at 9:57 pm

great questions to ask yourself. i'm definitely writing up my resolutions tomorrow.. and i can't seem to narrow things down. i do have my word though! looking forward to 2015!

19. Rebecca

January 5th, 2015 at 11:30 pm

Great questions!!

20. Lauren @ Lot Forty Eight

January 11th, 2015 at 5:46 am

I love the of picking one word!! Mine is fearless!