Just Keep Writing: A Letter to NaNoWriMo Writers.

1. P!nky

December 3rd, 2014 at 1:44 pm

I did not participate this year, but I did last year. It was 90% fun and 10% work. Having a post for every day was a bit tough, but it pushed my creativity level which I enjoyed!

2. Krysten Quiles

December 3rd, 2014 at 2:42 pm

I didn't participate this year and I missed it so much! Next year I'll be back at the game for sure!

3. Lauren @ 34 Magnolia Street

December 3rd, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Hearing about it made me think I might like to try next year!!

4. Helene in Between

December 3rd, 2014 at 4:03 pm

I love this post and your positive attitude!! I did it (shhh don't tell) but didn't finish

5. Nicole Clarke

December 3rd, 2014 at 4:24 pm

what if i didn't even realize that NaNoWriMo was happening until it was over? can i still have a congratulations for promising myself i'll do it next year?

6. Kels @ BlonderSide

December 3rd, 2014 at 5:30 pm

Aw thank you for this post šŸ™‚ I started off pretty strong but school and final projects got the best of my writing time. I'm really hoping to get started back up over my Christmas break (no school whoo!!) lol But seriously, You're amazing šŸ˜€

7. Kaeleen

December 3rd, 2014 at 5:50 pm

Love this! I really wanted to do this but then I got busy with work.. #retaillife

8. Because of Jackie

December 3rd, 2014 at 5:59 pm

Love this;) I have thoughts to do a book based in some of my blog posts and elaborating, but haven't gotten around to it. I WILL, though!

9. Amy Lee Scott

December 3rd, 2014 at 7:40 pm

Love this, Chelsea! I have never participated in novel writing month but it sounds super fun (and hard)

December 3rd, 2014 at 10:57 pm

Love love love this bit of motivation. Way to keep it positive girl!

11. Meghan

December 4th, 2014 at 12:28 am

Thank you so much for this motivation!

12. Stacey Greene

December 4th, 2014 at 12:42 am

YOU ARE FANTASTIC. I am so inspired every time I read your posts! :]

13. Brooke @ Silver Lining

December 4th, 2014 at 3:09 am

I did NaNo this year! And I wrote 53K words! And almost every one of those words are terribly written, but I'm proud of it anyway šŸ™‚

Here's my post about it. Yay for authors and aspiring authors everywhere. http://www.silverliningtheblog.com/2014/12/well-i-wrote-novel-christmas-cash.html

14. Girl Brooks

December 4th, 2014 at 3:26 am

Oh my goodness. I am soaking up every bit of this because I am irrevocably in love with it.

15. Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often

December 4th, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Just a great positive post. I didn't participate I leave that in your capable hands.

16. Annie

December 5th, 2014 at 4:15 am

I loved this post! I see people too often get discouraged at the prospect of a major writing project and I want tell them to start and run with it anyway, because if you never start and never run you'll definitely never finish.

Did you do NaNoWriMo this year? If so, or if not, congratulations! You are amazing. (Straight up.)

17. Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos

December 6th, 2014 at 4:32 am

Love this! I didn't participate in NaNoWriMo, but I was inspired by seeing everyone who did. I plan to carve out some time at the library once a week to write and brainstorm. šŸ™‚

18. Rebecca Chapman

December 8th, 2014 at 7:21 pm

You always have a way of really lifting my spirits. I didn't write nearly as much as I hoped I would, but you're right…all that means is I need to keep writing. Thank you for inspiring me constantly! xoxo

19. jackie jade

December 9th, 2014 at 12:48 am

i didn't participate but it's such a great way for writers to stay motivated!

20. Maria del mar

December 10th, 2014 at 1:22 pm

I've never heard about this before. I'm very curious. I just discovered your blog. Seems cool.