Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. CHRISTMAS! We’re in full-blown Christmas mode over here, people! The tree is up, some presents are wrapped, Harry Connick Jr. is singing Christmas songs to me, and my penguin mug is full of peppermint mocha coffee. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.
2. The Downtown Orlando tree lighting ceremony is tonight! Along with food trucks and Christmas music. Excuse me while I find my new happy place.
3. This book. I read Even in Paradise last week (because my library delivered it to my apartment, hollllaaa), and it was SO GOOD. It had a very Great Gatsby-esque feel about it, which we all know I love.
4. The song of the year mashup. I love these! I love hearing what was popular that year, and seeing the music videos all mashed together is SO cool.
5. Christmas shopping. Buying presents is one of my favorite things ever. I love it all–making lists and searching for deals and wrapping them up and trying to keep them a secret until Christmas–I just love it!
What made you happy to be alive this week?
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!