Happy to be Alive, Because: Good Books & Christmas Trees.

1. Kate

December 5th, 2014 at 2:10 pm

"very Gatsby-esque feel to it" = added to goodreads immediately.

Thanks for the recommendation. šŸ™‚

2. Heather (My Little HEA)

December 5th, 2014 at 2:26 pm

I love shopping for gifts too! That's probably one of the reasons almost all of mine is done. I need to see if there's still a tree lighting ceremony in my area. I used to love going to that in our little town back home! Off to check out the mashup!

3. Stacey Greene

December 5th, 2014 at 2:27 pm

CHELSEA. We need to meet up!!! I've never been to the Orlando tree lighting ceremony! :]

4. Carly Blogs Here

December 5th, 2014 at 2:43 pm

Your library delivers?! That is completely amazing! Peppermint mocha coffee sounds amazing- this is such a wonderful time of the year šŸ™‚

5. Girl Brooks

December 5th, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Tree lightings make me so happy! Such great reasons to be happy.

6. Stephanie

December 5th, 2014 at 3:40 pm

Ooo yes to #4, I haven't seen/heard it yet but I always like those.

7. Rachel

December 5th, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Tree lightings are my FAVORITE! They're such fun traditions. I haven't heard the song of the year mashup yet but I'm headed to listen now šŸ™‚ I always love these posts!!

8. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

December 5th, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Your happiness is oozing out of this post! keep that spirit going and enjoy the tree lighting!

9. Elena @ baby Ridley bump

December 5th, 2014 at 4:46 pm

Yay for Christmas!! It really is the most wonderful time of the year!!

10. kimberly rae blogs

December 5th, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Your library delivers books to you?? #jelly

11. Jaclyn @ Love And Bellinis

December 5th, 2014 at 5:50 pm

Christmas tree lighting and food trucks? I mean really, what could be better?!

12. Nadine Lynn

December 5th, 2014 at 7:28 pm

I love pulling in to my neighborhood after work and seeing all the houses that are lit up on the outside, or have thier trees in a window. It makes my heart so warm. I love all the Christmas things!

13. Allison

December 5th, 2014 at 7:45 pm

Our Christmas tree lighting ceremony is tonight, too! I've never been, so I'm super excited about it! Thanks for the book recommendation, adding it to my list!

14. 17 Perth

December 5th, 2014 at 8:22 pm

So jealous your library delivers to you! lol. And happy happy for good coffee, foggy mornings and blogging (again!!!)–which also means my babe is napping again! Ha.

15. Yelle

December 5th, 2014 at 8:24 pm

I have yet to pick up our tree this year! It's a must this weekend. As for the Lake Eola tree lighting – I'll be there too! Always down for some food trucks.

December 5th, 2014 at 8:43 pm

Even in Paradise looks SO good (and I love that Gatsby-esque feel). I need to read it!

17. Brooke

December 6th, 2014 at 2:07 am

I heard that the mashup was out, but I haven't actually listened to it yet. Excited!! I love this time of year too. We are in full blown holiday mode right now and I fully expect to get nothing that doesn't pertain to the holidays done before the new year!

18. Jess

December 6th, 2014 at 10:34 pm

Everyone needs a penguin mug this time of year! I got mine from a student a few years ago and I wait all year just to break that baby out.

19. Erika @ All Things E

December 8th, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Christmas is making me SO SO happy also. Thank you for sharing the song of the year Mashup! I love those so much!

20. Kate @ Another Clean Slate

December 8th, 2014 at 9:36 pm

I'll need to check out Even in Paradise- sounds like my kind of book!

21. Rebecca Chapman

December 8th, 2014 at 11:23 pm

You have a penguin mug?!? I knew we were friends for a reason šŸ™‚

December 9th, 2014 at 1:46 am

I'm going to have to check out that book! You got me with "Great Gatsby-esque." And your first paragraph made me smile. It really is the most wonderful time of the year!

23. Megan C. Stroup

December 16th, 2014 at 5:54 am

Wait, what? Your library delivered it to your apartment?? Explain this to me! Haha.