Fitting Christmas into One Week.

1. Ellen Bourne

December 18th, 2014 at 2:19 pm

I've definitely fulfilled no.7. I went and saw the world record-breaking Sids and Kids light display in Canberra. Boom!

Xx

Ellen

2. Lindsay Latimer

December 18th, 2014 at 2:52 pm

Perfect! This year has escaped me, but I look forward to celebrating the next week! And I love Christmas Eve, too… More than Christmas Day!

3. Natalie Zambreski

December 18th, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Haha, this is so appropriate for this year! I think I'll definitely buy a Christmasy candle and make cookies! I still need to make time to go look at lights!

4. Amy Lee Scott

December 18th, 2014 at 3:21 pm

It totally crept up on me this year, too! I love your to do list šŸ™‚

5. Cece

December 18th, 2014 at 4:10 pm

Christmas ALWAYS sneaks up on me. We're going to a Holiday festival at the baseball stadium on Tuesday. I wanted to so something Christmassy!!

6. Nadine Lynn

December 18th, 2014 at 4:29 pm

I just feel like Elf when I am reading your list šŸ™‚

7. Kate @ Another Clean Slate

December 18th, 2014 at 4:30 pm

I thought I had all the time in the world to look at lights but the month slipped away. I definitely want to go for a walk through the city this Sunday to check them out!

8. Karen Bradly

December 18th, 2014 at 5:10 pm

Yay!
    Makeup, Skin Care, and Hair Care

December 18th, 2014 at 8:36 pm

I freaking love Yankee's Balsam candle.

10. Samsam Cherie

December 18th, 2014 at 10:04 pm

I love these! I definitely try to do a FEW Christmassy things before heading home to Michigan (I'm usually still at school until the 26th or 27th) and that usually means doing some of these! This year, I've been watching tons of Christmas movies, writing Christmassy posts, and enjoying some Christmas music on Pandora šŸ™‚
    ~ Samantha

11. Elena @ baby Ridley bump

December 19th, 2014 at 1:16 am

Great ideas! I actually turned my radio at work today to a 24 hour Christmas music station because I feel like I'm just not quite in the Christmas mood that I'm usually in by now, hoping it helps!

12. Anonymous

December 19th, 2014 at 1:36 am

I love #3, that actually sounds like a really good time! And I know it's a total cliche now, but the one movie I have to watch is Love Actually each season.

13. Jenn @ What You Make It

December 19th, 2014 at 10:16 am

First off, I haven't been to your blog in a while, but it is GORGEOUS! Second, I love this. I feel like I'm always so busy that I completely miss the chance to get into the holiday spirit. These are great ideas, especially the devotional, which I usually leave until Christmas day. No reason not to start preparing your heart early!

14. Lindsey Martin

December 19th, 2014 at 12:53 pm

I love absolutely everything and everything about this list! Perfect! I hope you are having a great holiday Chelsea šŸ™‚

15. Esther Ju*Lee

December 20th, 2014 at 8:19 pm

these are all such great ideas. i think i'm going to try making cookies to get in the christmas spirit.

December 24th, 2014 at 2:14 am

I haven't had much of a chance to watch Christmas movies yet this month so I have been watching them nonstop since Christmas break started. šŸ™‚