Dear 2014…

1. B @ The Sequin Notebook

December 26th, 2014 at 2:41 pm

A lovely reflection – while 2014 brought many great things, I'm totally with you on being ready to see what 2015 has in store!

2. M

December 26th, 2014 at 3:03 pm

This is one sweet reflection back on yet another year. It went by so quickly, don't you think? May 2015 be filled with more life lessons and less car problems <3

-M
    The Life of Little Me

December 26th, 2014 at 3:49 pm

2014 was a great year. I'm always excited to look back but also excited to look ahead.

4. New Wave Domesticity

December 26th, 2014 at 6:03 pm

Love this! It sounds like you and I had a pretty similar relationship with 2014 and your words hit home and are inspirational! Cheers to 2015! I am excited to read along with your 2015! <3

December 26th, 2014 at 6:54 pm

I love this post! I also loved the year, but am really looking forward to what 2015 has in store! šŸ™‚

6. Esther Ju*Lee

December 27th, 2014 at 5:37 am

love that cs lewis quote.. and sounds like a great year with lots of life lessons. .but 2015 will be better!

7. Samsam Cherie

December 27th, 2014 at 2:17 pm

It really is amazing how much we grow and change over the year…I always wonder where we'll be next year at this time??
    <3 Samantha

8. angelaah91

December 27th, 2014 at 3:53 pm

very nice post. really nice written. 2015 is going to be a amazing year šŸ™‚
    I love how your blog is written, it reads really nice šŸ™‚
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back šŸ™‚

9. Catherine Short

December 28th, 2014 at 12:35 am

Beautifully said, Chelsea! Cheers to 2015!

10. SuperLux

December 28th, 2014 at 4:46 pm

It feels like I am reading my thoughts here. 2014 has been an amazing year for me too. I wish you an even more wonderful 2015 ahead. šŸ™‚

11. Blake's Everyday Adventures

December 29th, 2014 at 12:05 am

I love this! I wish I could say I loved every minute of 2014, but there were definitely some hard times thrown at me randomly this year. But when I look back at the hard times, I'm not too sad or anxious about them anymore. In hindsight, they really taught me a lot about life and choosing happiness!

12. Kenji is Here

December 29th, 2014 at 12:30 am

This is beautiful. I love the idea of reflecting on the past year. I hope 2015 is that much and more for you!

13. Claire | Fashion + Feathers

December 29th, 2014 at 8:23 pm

Amen. Sounds like a wonderful 2014! Cheers to the new year šŸ™‚

14. Jess

December 29th, 2014 at 9:47 pm

"But if there's one thing I've learned from you, it's that everything is going to be okay." It took me a long time to realize this and sometimes its hard but so true.

15. Ember Grey.

December 30th, 2014 at 3:38 pm

"I learned that I will always want to write, and that nothing will ever fulfill me quite like that does." – I love this. I feel the same and it feels like some sort of secret club to know there's a group of us who can relate to something so simple and yet so important. Wishing you a wonderful New Year celebration, Chelsea!

16. Megan C. Stroup

December 30th, 2014 at 7:05 pm

Thank you for sharing! I especially like this part: "There's a difference between being kind and being cowardly." This reminds me of a quote I saw on a calendar once (I can't remember who said it!) that went something like this: "The difference between weakness and wickedness is much less than many people think, and the outcome is almost always the same."