Christmas Lyrics Make my Heart Happy.

1. Emmy Hornburg

December 22nd, 2014 at 1:55 pm

Oh I love these so much! Did you make them? They're beautiful! I don't know if I have a particular favorite lyric. I'll have to think about that one!

2. Krysten Quiles

December 22nd, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Sigh. I just love Christmas music.

3. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

December 22nd, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Christmas music is the best way to get in the spirit. I've been singing my heart out all month šŸ™‚ One of my favorite lyrics is, "Later on we'll conspire, As we dream by the fire, To face unafraid the plans that we made" and all of the original "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas". I cry almost every time during "some day soon we'll all be together, if the fates allow".

4. Nadine Lynn

December 22nd, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Ahhhh I love it all!! Christmas music makes me so happy!

5. Writing Monique

December 22nd, 2014 at 3:35 pm

I love the pictures! I adore Christmas lyrics! They are so cute and positive!

WritingMonique

6. Karen Bradly

December 22nd, 2014 at 3:40 pm

Aww..such a lovely post šŸ™‚
    Makeup, Skin Care, and Hair Care

7. P!nky

December 22nd, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Sweet hymns of joy, in grateful chorus raise we. Let all within us, praise his holy name. Christ is the Lord.

8. Life with Lolo

December 22nd, 2014 at 5:00 pm

"To kids from one to ninety two
    Although it's been said many times,
    Many ways, Merry Christmas to you"

Love, love, love this post! Above is my favorite lyric, because we're all kids, from 1-92 in the spirit of Christmas!

December 22nd, 2014 at 5:03 pm

The Christmas music I like tends to be a-typical so they're usually not happy happy lyrics. LOL

10. Ember Grey.

December 22nd, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Gosh I've never thought about what my favorite Christmas lyric is! Thank you for this prompt! šŸ™‚ I'll be listening very closely today as I listen to all of the Christmas music šŸ˜‰ Have a great week!

11. Jenna Griffin

December 22nd, 2014 at 11:40 pm

I love all of these! Christmas lyrics are my favorite, too. šŸ™‚

December 24th, 2014 at 2:11 am

I love all of these! One of my favorite lyrics is "chestnuts roasting on an open fire" as cliche as it sounds, because it takes me back to my first bite of roasted chestnuts at Christmastime in Vienna.