Mondays are for Fresh Starts & Free Stuff.

1. Christina @ Happy or Else

November 17th, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Oh MONDAYS!!! Well, first of all, I love your inspirational Monday talk. Mondays are always so different in different phases of life. Right now my Mondays are when I feel like I have the energy to tie the baby on and do chores because by Friday, it's more challenging for me to get to-dos checked off with the baby. I

2. Helene in Between

November 17th, 2014 at 6:41 pm

such a good reminder! happy monday to you!!

November 17th, 2014 at 6:51 pm

I can always count on you for a positive reminder! I love the routine of Mondays. As much as I enjoy the weekend I just don't get as much done without a "schedule", I always feel so productive on a monday.

4. Nadine Lynn

November 17th, 2014 at 7:27 pm

I agree, I try to look at Mondays as a fresh start. Tuesdays? Tuesdays are evil!!! Haha!

5. Musings of a Wanderer

November 17th, 2014 at 7:44 pm

Such a cute giveaway! Mondays do get a bd rep but just four more days and it's back to the weekend šŸ˜‰

November 17th, 2014 at 8:14 pm

I rarely mind Mondays. My beef lies with Tuesday! HAHA

7. Miriam

November 17th, 2014 at 8:33 pm

This Monday is my Friday, so I love it! The joys of shift work. šŸ™‚

8. MakeMeUpMia

November 17th, 2014 at 9:43 pm

I agree, they are a fresh start and another day of breathing šŸ™‚ I have been missing the weekend though a little today, it was such a nice relaxing weekend at home haha. PS- I just love your blog, it makes me smile every time I visit. Your positive words and happy design!

9. Krysten Quiles

November 17th, 2014 at 10:30 pm

My favorite thing about Monday is that it's really my Thursday, which makes tomorrow my Friday!

10. Rebecca Chapman

November 17th, 2014 at 10:37 pm

I needed this reminder today! Thank you!! I love how you always make me feel more positive. Happy Monday!

11. Because of Jackie

November 17th, 2014 at 11:29 pm

Funny enough, Monday's are great for me because my kids have school that day and it is my day to catch up on life and do some blogging/writing;)

12. walking dot photography

November 18th, 2014 at 2:37 am

Ahhh, completely agree!!! Also: just cleaning out my inbox on a Monday morning, I've found, is the PERFECT way to start the week. Even if I don't do ANYTHING else for the rest of the day, I feel so accomplished!
    xox
    giedre

13. meandmr.com

November 18th, 2014 at 4:38 am

Cute bag!! Happy Monday!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

November 18th, 2014 at 6:05 am

I used to hate Mondays but I don't mind them anymore. I think it helps that with my new job I don't mind going to work anymore. šŸ™‚ This morning one of the students brought in cupcakes that she made for the staff yesterday with a note that said, "Happy Monday!" This post totally reminded me of that. šŸ™‚

15. Allie

November 18th, 2014 at 12:39 pm

I totally agree about Mondays! I'm usually excited for the week and running on a pretty good amount of sleep at that point, so they're okay with me! Plus, free stuff, hello.

16. Karen M. Peterson

November 18th, 2014 at 11:22 pm

It's true. Mondays aren't SO bad.

17. Esther Ju*Lee

November 19th, 2014 at 12:20 am

Mondays have always been a favorite of mine! haha I guess ever since I have owned my photography business.. I always worked weekends. this meme made me laugh recently: https://www.facebook.com/SueBrycePhotographer/photos/a.588881487799677.1073741825.364985603522601/866861156668374/?type=1&theater

18. Alli @ Allena Mistral

November 23rd, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Woo!! I always try to think of Monday as a new start. I'm glad someone else does too šŸ™‚