Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. Gatsby has his own tiny pumpkin. He thinks it’s the greatest thing that has ever happened to him and is carrying it around with him. I melt.
2. Toy Story 4 is happening. Buzz + Woody forever.
3. I’ve started planning my Christmas list and there are few things that make me happier than getting to buy other people presents. It’s so exciting!
4. We carved pumpkins this week! Fall activities are approximately one billion times better when you’re in love with the person you’re doing them with.
However, my pumpkin was so incredibly terrible that the internet shall never ever see it.
5. I’m pretty on track with NaNoWriMo so far! I’ve got a little over 8,000 words done right now. If you’re participating, tell me your word count! I want to know how everyone’s doing!
Why are you happy to be alive this week?
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!