Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. This new blog design. Can we just talk about this for a second? I’m in love. It’s perfect. I’m never going to stop looking at it. Sarah is an absolute genius.
2. Photo adventures with Megan. She was supposed to do a winter-themed photo shoot for a magazine, so we drove around the sunshine state and made it look like it was winter. So, so fun. So, so hot. I’m so thankful for adventurous friends!
3. Helene opened an Etsy shop…and it has Friday Night Lights Shirts in it. Okay, so it has Texas shirts in it. But I, along with everyone else who has
watched fallen in love with FNL knows that Texas is not just a state, it’s the home of Jason Street and Matt Saracen and Tami Taylor.
Now you can wear “Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can’t Lose” or “Texas Forever” all day long. Riggins would be proud.
4. Pumpkin carving is happening this weekend. I’m so excited!
5. It’s Friday. I’m just going to leave you with this.
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!