Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. It’s October. The best month ever. Coming soon: November and December. We’re on the up and up, guys.
2. It’s the weekend. This really needs no explanation.
3. I have a puppy (fox?) who likes to watch the sunrise. And it’s just the sweetest thing. My heart is happy.
4. I’m spending my morning under the covers, drinking coffee and making to-do lists. If you’re a to-do list junkie like me, you need to go download these immediately. If you need some ideas for your to-do list this month, click here.
5. In a few hours, the love of my life will be home. And I don’t want that to ever stop being something I get excited about. We dated long distance for a long time, and I would be so incredibly happy whenever he came home or came to visit me. And I’m still happy–I’m happy that I have a person who will come home, exhausted from working, and will sit and have coffee with me and pretend he cares about the to-do lists I’m showing him. That’s pretty lucky.
Why are you happy to be alive this week? Link up with Karli to talk about it!
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!