Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. I had no idea so many of you would be participating in NaNoWriMo this year! I’m so excited to see how everyone does! There’s really just something about trying to reach a goal while knowing so many people around you are doing the same. It’s motivating!
2. This is a weekend that is really, truly off. No deadlines, no projects, just a weekend off!
3. I finally found the pumpkin spice creamer. My no-creamer diet was going great, but then…October. We can revisit this in January.
4. Cool(er) mornings and nights. Hey, when you live in Florida, you take what you can get.
5. Feeling inspired. Which has a lot to do with it being October and NaNoWriMo coming up! And the cooler weather..and the pumpkin spice coffee..fall is just inspiring all the way around!
Why are you happy to be alive this week?
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!