5 Fall Dates with My Favorite!

1. Kyla Currier

September 20th, 2014 at 1:34 pm

I love this and I am definitely going to incorporated some of these into my fall bucket list! Thanks of sharing!

xo, Kyla
    kymariec.com

2. Ember Grey.

September 20th, 2014 at 9:47 pm

Thanks for reading, Kyla! Happy fall!!

3. Jess

September 20th, 2014 at 2:40 pm

I adore that the first idea isnt totally fall themed. Being in a tropical place we don't get the leaves and pumpkins so I am always open to other ideas.

4. Ember Grey.

September 20th, 2014 at 9:47 pm

I've never lived in a warm climate during the holidays so it was hard for me to think out of the box on that one. I'd love to know what type of fall traditions you have! šŸ™‚

5. Natalie Zambreski

September 20th, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Love all these ideas! Fall comes quickly and goes quickly for us, so I definitely want to take advantage of the time!

6. Ember Grey.

September 20th, 2014 at 9:46 pm

I hope you get lots of fun fall dates in, Natalie! šŸ™‚

7. Ember Grey.

September 20th, 2014 at 4:33 pm

You are the sweetest, Chelsea! Thanks so much for letting me be a guest on your space today! šŸ™‚

8. Rebecca O

September 20th, 2014 at 6:23 pm

Driving through the changing leaves is pretty spectactular!! And going for apple cider and apple cider doughnuts at an orchard is top of my list this fall, since I haven't done that in so long! šŸ™‚ Great ideas – and who says margaritas aren't for fall?? Tequila is a year round pleasure imo šŸ˜‰

9. Ember Grey.

September 20th, 2014 at 9:45 pm

I thought of you while writing this, Rebecca šŸ˜‰ How exciting that you'll have these options with family this year!

(Amen to the tequila, lady. haha!)

10. Anonymous

September 20th, 2014 at 7:52 pm

I seriously LOVE this idea! I must do this! I will definetely credit you!! Apple picking sounds like a lot of fun!

11. Ember Grey.

September 20th, 2014 at 9:45 pm

Yes, do it!! I can't wait to read your list! šŸ™‚

12. Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee

September 21st, 2014 at 12:03 am

Pumpkin carving is a cute one!!!!

13. Ember Grey.

September 22nd, 2014 at 11:17 pm

I always think it's such a silly idea every year and "maybe we shouldn't do it" but we always do and it's always so much fun šŸ™‚

14. Catherine Short

September 21st, 2014 at 12:26 am

Jordan and I began dating in the fall also…and we spent many anniversaries at an apple orchard! We got away from that for a few years, but I'm hoping to get back into that routine!

15. Ember Grey.

September 22nd, 2014 at 11:19 pm

I hope you do too! Nashville surely has some great fall date opportunities!

16. V Mozzer

September 22nd, 2014 at 1:32 pm

Great ideas Emily. I love the thought of apple picking and pie baking….I don't think E would be onboard though. Bummer. However, Oktoberfest party? That has his name written all over it!

V
    Life+1

17. Ember Grey.

September 22nd, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Yes to the Oktoberfest party! So much fun and one we'll definitely keep doing! (Last year, I went with my girl friends to do the apple picking and it was a blast) šŸ™‚

18. Miss Angie

September 22nd, 2014 at 9:09 pm

Those are so fun! Now all I need is a date… haha

19. Ember Grey.

September 22nd, 2014 at 11:19 pm

haha! šŸ™‚ Grab your girls or a group of people – one of my girl friends met her now boyfriend during one of our group fall get-togethers (apple picking)…. I mean… it's totally because of me šŸ˜‰

20. Susannah

September 22nd, 2014 at 11:38 pm

Awww… This is too sweet! Definitely makes me want to go out on dates with my hubby!

21. Anonymous

September 24th, 2014 at 9:23 am

I love this, especially since I LOVE the Fall! šŸ™‚

22. Lexis Hope

October 8th, 2014 at 5:21 am

I totally just stalked your blog (in a non-creepy way) and I absolutely love your posts! Great!