Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. I mean, It’s a three-day weekend. Those are always extremely welcome.
2. I had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season this week! My husband dropped me off at a store and told me to buy clothes and then waited in line for 30 minutes at starbucks. So he wins all of the awards, ever.
3. Gatsby’s birthday was yesterday. We bought him a new toy and sang him happy birthday like twelve times. Totally normal.
4. I’m taking my first ever barre class today! I’m kind of terrified but also super excited. I’ve been told you won’t be able to walk after your first class, but that doesn’t really interfere with my plans to park it by the pool all weekend.
5. It’s the last weekend of summer. Unofficially, but still. I always start fall on the first week of September. And don’t give me the “but it’s still summer, it’s still so warm” business, because I live in Florida and it’s going to be pool weather until Christmas. And I would like to have fall before then.
So cheers to sending summer off with a bang this weekend! And then moving on to pumpkin everything.
What made you happy to be alive this week?
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!