Dealing with Summer Hair: Pretty Little Headbands.

1. Kendra Loisel

July 2nd, 2014 at 1:29 pm

I love love love bows. I am a huge fan of a sock bun with a bow under it. I have been contemplating chopping my hair. It's long, but it's at that not-long-enough awkward stage. I need another 2-3 inches and I'll be content. headbands definitely help me from making crazy decisions on a whim.

2. Logan Cantrell

July 2nd, 2014 at 3:48 pm

These are adorable! I just bought some headband but I still can't quite figure out how to wear them with my short hair. I miss my long locks. ๐Ÿ™

3. Nadia @ The View is Beautiful

July 2nd, 2014 at 4:36 pm

Black, gold, and white is one of my favourite colour combos, love it! Your hair looks so pretty too!

4. Because of Jackie

July 2nd, 2014 at 4:46 pm

These are the cutest hair accessories! I periodically want shorter hair, too, but I love longer hair too much to ever commit;)

5. TheLane

July 2nd, 2014 at 5:01 pm

love love love a good headband to pull the hair out of my face and up off my neck in the summer!! so cute!!!
    xxooxo

6. Ashley @ ThisUnscriptedLife

July 2nd, 2014 at 9:05 pm

This is me too! I get that itch to chop it off!!!! This time I'm saying shut up voices I'm keeping my hair =)

7. Ember Grey.

July 2nd, 2014 at 9:26 pm

LOVE. I've started this whole "don't spend any money on yourself" thing for the month of July but definitely plan to come back in August to pick up some of these beauties!

July 3rd, 2014 at 1:49 am

Love these! You always look so fabulous and your pretty little creations are perfect!

9. The Modern Tulip

July 3rd, 2014 at 1:38 pm

You are absolutely adorable! I'll be checking out your shop ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Natalie Harris

July 3rd, 2014 at 4:13 pm

OMG I love the bow! It looks so cute on you!!
    xoxo
    Natalie

allthingsnataliechrista.blogspot.com

July 4th, 2014 at 2:34 am

I sometimes think about chopping my hair, but then I see someone with long hair and I think twice about it. So I think I'll wait until I stop thinking twice before I chop mine off. ๐Ÿ™‚ I love the hair accessories that you have in your shop. I ordered a few.

12. Ana Correia

July 4th, 2014 at 4:00 pm

Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog – It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to, Iโ€™ll come back for sure.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and other social media?
    Let me know and letโ€™s keep in touch love <3

13. Monica Martinez

July 7th, 2014 at 6:19 am

I love that bow! it looks really cute!

14. Holly

July 7th, 2014 at 12:04 pm

Your hair is gorgeous, and the headbands are great!!

15. Alicia Mackin

July 8th, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Oh love the head bands and your summer hair is gorgeous, mine? Hmm not so much.

Allie of ALLIE NYC