Dreaming, Failing, Glory & Glitter.

1. Kerri Taylor

June 23rd, 2014 at 5:25 pm

love this quote. stepping out of the comfort zone isn't supposed to be easy. but it sure as hell is rewarding šŸ™‚ xo

cheshirekatblog.com

2. Carmen Varner

June 23rd, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Wow, I did a very similar post myself today. But yes, it's important to follow your dreams. Always. Always. Always! :] // itsCarmen.com ā˜¼

3. Allie Tymoczko

June 23rd, 2014 at 5:42 pm

HELL YEAH! Well said xo

4. Krysten Quiles

June 23rd, 2014 at 7:28 pm

I love that quote, it's so true.

5. Cece

June 23rd, 2014 at 8:09 pm

This one is what I needed to hear most!!!! "Don't be afraid to be unsuccessful. Don't even be afraid of failure in epic proportions. Because when you do fail, and you and your dream crash and burn in a spectacular cloud of glory and glitter, you will do so having tried, having tried, having tried."

6. Nina @ Flowers in my Hair

June 23rd, 2014 at 8:27 pm

I love this. Without failure there can be no growth.

7. Jeneric Generation

June 23rd, 2014 at 9:13 pm

I used to think all of these "dream big" quotes were kind of cheesy. Or just fluffy. But when I started being honest with myself a few years ago about the fact that I shy away from sharing my dreams (and that was holding me back), I started embracing these kinds of quotes. Stepping out of your comfort zone is so crucial to growing. And it is rewarding. And, it leads to fulfilled dreams!

June 23rd, 2014 at 11:56 pm

Love this post!!

9. Because of Jackie

June 24th, 2014 at 12:00 am

I love this. I have been chasing this blogging dream for awhile, and I truly love it. I think there's something for saying and doing what you love, and not caring about outside opinions;)

10. 17 Perth

June 24th, 2014 at 2:21 am

Love this. Desperately needed this today. Now I just need to digest and let it remain in me!

11. Nikki

June 24th, 2014 at 3:05 am

Love love this! I always need a little motivation (or a lot) on Mondays. Have you seen the Jim Carey clip from the graduation speech he gave? He says something along the lines of you can fail doing what you don't want to do, so you might as well do what you love. That isn't exactly it, but he gave a really inspiring speech.

Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

12. Ember Grey.

June 24th, 2014 at 3:12 am

There is a reason I read this right in the moment I did. I needed this reminder so, so much. *thank you*

13. Anonymous

June 24th, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Agreed. Love this quote! šŸ™‚

Rachel
    Daydream Frenzy

14. jackie jade

June 24th, 2014 at 7:24 pm

love this post! so true that we need to keep dreaming and keep putting ourselves out there!

15. Chelsea Olivia

June 25th, 2014 at 1:53 am

Love! So many more people need to realize that dreams CAN be reached, you just have to work for them!

16. Christina @ Happy or Else

June 25th, 2014 at 11:33 am

You live this quote, right? Thanks for the reminder! I totally need "scarier" dreams! LOL I've been so in the moment these past few weeks and I want to add some dreams back into my life.

17. Kristen

June 26th, 2014 at 1:06 pm

love this. i don't really have big dreams anymore… that sounds horrible, i know. but my biggest scariest dream for so long was to move across the world, and i did, and now i'm like.. ok, content to just chill now haha.

18. brooke lyn

June 26th, 2014 at 5:34 pm

so basically – don't let fear run your life!!! don't be afraid šŸ™‚