The Mad Ones.

1. Girl Brooks

May 15th, 2014 at 4:24 pm

I love this with my whole heart, especially "Because if you're a dreamer who loves life, every day is good. There is no such thing as boring. Even the boring parts of life beckon you to adventure, and if you accept, they cease to be boring." This spoke to me in more ways than one. You're an incredible writer.

2. Jackie @ Our Nashville Life

May 15th, 2014 at 4:38 pm

I've always been a dreamer too, but I find solace being around non-dreamers. Sometimes it's just nice to have that balance.

-Jackie

3. jenny

May 15th, 2014 at 4:49 pm

I love this! I think you definitely need regular days, down time in which all those crazy mad dreams can percolate and build. The dreaming is essential. And once you've got a nice long list of adventures to go on, go and do them!

4. Plucky

May 15th, 2014 at 4:52 pm

LOVE THIS.

5. 17 Perth

May 15th, 2014 at 5:25 pm

Yes, yes, yes!!

May 15th, 2014 at 8:10 pm

I'm a huge Kerouac fan, and I love this quote.

I don't think daily life for most people can be like that, but I think it's a lovely thing to think about.

7. Meghan

May 16th, 2014 at 3:53 am

I definitely think there is a greatness about the everyday, you just have to want to look for it and find it!

8. Kristen

May 16th, 2014 at 3:18 pm

this is so awesome, and i wish i could make it the way i think every day. i am a dreamer for sure, and every day is fine, but i then there are the awesome wonderful days. its a nice thought though!

9. Brandi Kosiner

May 17th, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Hard question. Some of my favorite moments looking back are some everyday cuddling moments or sweet things the girls said or did so maybe

10. holly

May 19th, 2014 at 2:11 am

I am so with you! Always looking for an adventure in everything and living to the fullest. Hope things are all well with the car 🙂

11. Christina Warren

May 19th, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Lovely paragraph! These past week as I prepare for the baby to arrive, I've begged for the mundane! 🙂 That's new for me and I welcome it! I know that the simplest things in my near future are going to prove quite spectacular. Soon though, I will be back to craving the adventures as before. I'll just have someone new to bring with me.

12. Jennifer Prod

May 19th, 2014 at 7:48 pm

"Balancing the mundane with the wishful and hoping to end up with something somewhat whimsical that you are proud to call your life." – a gorgeous reminder to focus on the things that matter the most and find the joy in the small (seemingly unimportant or frustrating) moments 🙂

13. jackie jade

May 20th, 2014 at 12:45 am

great quote and great post. i'm trying to make everyday count too and live each day to the fullest!

14. brittany

May 20th, 2014 at 3:17 am

oh toootally! i say if you can't enjoy the average everyday parts of life to the fullest, there's no way you're enjoying the best parts to the fullest either! personally, i love the normal regular days the most, savoring all the smallest of your favorite things 🙂