Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. Tomorrow is moving day! While this means that today will be crazy, I’m so looking forward to waking up in our new home on Sunday.
2. I mailed out 58 of my books to reviewers this week! The blog tour for my book is starting in two weeks…this means that 58 book bloggers I have never met will read and post about my book. This is both insanely terrifying and thrilling, and I’m so excited to see what they think!
3. I made these headbands for my shop and asked Chris to take pictures of me so I could list them. He was actually really good at it and I got to laugh a lot while listening to someone say I was pretty. Hello, win-win.
4. I’m working really hard on being okay with the fact that not everyone is going to like me. This has a lot to do with the fact that I just sent 58 copies of my book to strangers. To them, it will be 304 pages of words. To me, it is 304 pages of three years filled with dreams and emotions and time and tears. I’m working on being okay with the realization that there are going to be people who just don’t like my book. I was looking on pinterest (because duh, where else else do you turn when you’re trying to learn a big life lesson?) and saw a quote I’ve heard so many times:
5. Let us end on a wonderful note…it’s a three-day weekend. I wish you immense amounts of pool time with way too much sunshine and guacamole.
Why are you happy to be alive this week?
w h i l e y o u ‘ r e h e r e :
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!