Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. Christopher takes his board exams tomorrow. Which means the six weeks of crazy intense studying is over and I can actually hang out with my husband again. Movie nights! Date nights! I’M SO EXCITED.
2. Megan put this picture on instagram yesterday. That’s her
horse dog reading my book. He liked it, duh.
3. It’s MAY! Which means it is officially summertime in my heart. And no matter how far removed I am from having a summer break, there’s just something about summer that’s more laid back and relaxed than the rest of the year.
PS: Happy Cinco de Mayo!
4. My book is finally available on Kindle! Some of you have email me about that, I’m sorry it took so long to get everything worked out!
5. Yesterday was a craft day and I added some bun wraps to my shop. Also known as, this is what my hair will look like for the rest of the summer.
It’s Monday! Why are you happy to be alive this week?
w h i l e y o u ‘ r e h e r e :
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!