There is No Passion.

1. Ember Grey.

April 29th, 2014 at 1:34 pm

You always inspire me!!! Thank you!!

2. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

April 29th, 2014 at 2:06 pm

Thanks for this inspiring reminder. One day is all it takes to be something great. Why should I waste this day?

3. Girl Brooks

April 29th, 2014 at 2:38 pm

You write so beautifully and eloquently. It reminds me of one of my favorite verses from a song, "If we must live for the moment, love 'til the moment is through."

4. Mariah Rickard

April 29th, 2014 at 4:02 pm

This is a really good reminder. I have been constantly reminding myself lately to just take things day by day. Yes, I have a goal and a plan for the future, but I want to live each day to its fullest.

5. Meghan Ashley

April 29th, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Loving this quote Chels! Sometimes we become too complacent and comfortable with our day to day grind and forget to reach for the stars.

6. Cece

April 29th, 2014 at 8:43 pm

Love this!! : )

7. Because of Jackie

April 29th, 2014 at 10:07 pm

This was nice;) I think we should all take time to evaluate if life is what we want it to be and make positive changes, but also realize that not every single day is sunshine-y, you know?

8. Ally {Life as I know it}

April 30th, 2014 at 12:01 am

Wonderful post! It's so true about just living in the moment. No one is guaranteed tomorrow.

9. Gina- BehindthePages

April 30th, 2014 at 4:43 am

Thank you for this! Absolutely love it šŸ™‚

10. Amy Lee Scott

April 30th, 2014 at 5:03 pm

So true, Chelsea! Love your spin on this quote šŸ™‚

11. Anonymous

May 1st, 2014 at 12:44 am

I understand what you're saying. I think it's similar to a quote I heard (I'm paraphrasing, this won't be exact): "Be happy with the life you have while you work for the life you want."

I think that's what most of us need to take a lesson in, you know? We're always 'wanting' and 'planning' and everything always happens 'tomorrow' and I mean, there is nothing wrong with that, you should believe that you'll have the life you always wanted, but you can't always get it overnight so learn to live and really love your current life today until you get there.

Yeah? Did I semi-stay on topic or did I completely go left field lol?

Zauni.
    Morning Neon
    "Let's move to Vegas."

12. Christina Warren

May 1st, 2014 at 4:04 am

There have been those incredible moments in my life that I could hardly dream were possible at the time. I try to catalog and reference them whenever I feel like life is ordinary and then something amazing happens. Life is so interesting.

13. Krysten Gautreaux

May 1st, 2014 at 12:55 pm

Thank you, I really needed this today.

14. Kate @ Another Clean Slate

May 1st, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Making me think- but in a good way šŸ™‚