Q U E S T I O N S

1. Allyssa

April 3rd, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Super cute picture! And yes, we would LOVE to hear more about the process of you writing your book šŸ™‚

2. LOVE, DANICA

April 3rd, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Happy almost Friday! This photo is so cute, wish I could be on the beach with my honey right NOW.

3. Christina Warren

April 3rd, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Please add me to the list of people who want to know more about your writing/publishing process! So inspirational! I've lived in Florida..ok more like Alabama (I was in Pensacola for Navy stuff). It was beautiful and I love the weather there. I've spent a little time in other parts too. You're a lucky gal!

4. Miranda

April 3rd, 2014 at 4:50 pm

Florida life IS the best life. šŸ™‚

I have two questions.

1. How long did it take you to complete your original rough manuscript?

2. How long did you query before you found a publisher?

Happy Thursday! šŸ™‚

5. Ashley

April 3rd, 2014 at 5:19 pm

Oh, I can't wait to read your post on the publishing process!! I have about a million questions, but I'll try to narrow some down and email you šŸ™‚

6. amydhodge

April 3rd, 2014 at 7:14 pm

This sunshiny photo makes me so jealous! Enjoy the beach and the warmth for all of us!

7. Nadine Lynn

April 3rd, 2014 at 7:42 pm

I bet the publishing process is an interesting one…can't wait to read about it!

8. Rach @ This Italian Family

April 3rd, 2014 at 9:21 pm

I'm pretty sure that Florida life is awesome! We talked forever about moving there, but I think we're staying in Memphis for now. As much as we love the beach, we love Memphis too. And at least it's in driving distance!

9. The Modern Tulip

April 4th, 2014 at 11:20 am

Where did you start and what inspires you to write?

10. Anonymous

April 4th, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I would love to email you some questions! Thanks for much for the opportunity šŸ™‚

11. Kelly

April 8th, 2014 at 2:51 am

That glitter and sign is adorable!

xx Kelly