Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
Happy to be Alive, Because Fridays are based off of my new novel, Happy to be Alive, Because. Feel free to join in with #happytobealive2014.
1. I get to get all dressed up and go out with my husband tonight! He has a fancy pants medical dinner, which means I have a pretty dress and expensive wine that I will pretend to be sophisticated enough to like. Everyone is happy!
2. I got this text from two of my friends:
With the caption, “We are happy to be alive, because we have a friend who is a fantastic writer.”
3. This post from my girl Jordyn about the difference between 18 & 22. “At 18, you think you’re a grown up, and wish more people would treat you like you are. At 22, you know you’re supposed to be a grown up, but wish more people would stop treating you like you already are.” Amen.
4. “Coachella” by Brooke Fraser. “I am bright as the sun, you are high as a kite, we are daughters, sons, brothers, and sisters tonight…” It makes me want to dance around wearing a flower crown. Aka, every day of my life.
5. It’s Friday. And sometimes that’s just enough.
What makes you happy to be alive this week?
b u y m y b o o k :
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!