A happy pup, exciting news, and warm weather.

1. Miranda

March 21st, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Your little guy is so cute! His face is so sweet…I'm glad he's feeling better!

Congrats on the finished cover! I can't wait to see the reveal post next week! šŸ™‚

2. Kate @ Another Clean Slate

March 21st, 2014 at 2:35 pm

Ohhh so excited for your book reveal!!

3. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

March 21st, 2014 at 5:12 pm

awe, so glad the pup is better! Can't wait to see the book cover! Enjoy the warm weather.

4. Nina

March 21st, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Your puppy is so cute. Can't wait to see your book.

5. Ember Grey.

March 21st, 2014 at 8:11 pm

I am SO glad your sweet pup is feeling better!!! And I'm soooo excited for your book & cover!!! Can't wait to purchase my own copy!

6. Eat Drink and Be Mary

March 21st, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Your book cover is done? That sounds so exciting, I may a little late to the game because I'm not exactly sure what you're writing about. But I'm definitely interested to find out more in your post. And hooray for warm weather and the pool, I was just pool side a little bit earlier today. Gotta love SC spring temperatures!

7. Madison @ Wetherills Say I Do

March 21st, 2014 at 9:11 pm

So glad your pup is feeling better. It's absolute torture to see your little babe suffer. YAY for your book!! Can't wait to see the cover!!

8. Because of Jackie

March 22nd, 2014 at 12:49 am

Awe, your book sounds so fun and I'm sure getting to this part (cover art!) has been a long road for you. It is so amazing you have written and will publish soon, yay;)

9. LOVE, DANICA

March 22nd, 2014 at 4:13 am

What?! A book!? Do tell! Can't wait!

P.s glad your doggie is happy and well. xo

March 22nd, 2014 at 4:41 pm

So excited for your book cover reveal!

11. ThePixie

March 23rd, 2014 at 10:42 pm

Great that the pup is better! I'm thankful for good films and food. And relaxing weekends.

12. Rach @ This Italian Family

March 24th, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Yes! I know exactly what you mean about how when your pup feels better, you feel better! Glad he is doing better this week!