Check it Out!
What I'm Learning
Hi, I'm Chelsea! I’m on a mission to help you find joy and goodness in every day.
On this blog we talk about the big things (like chasing dreams) and the small things (like what books we're reading) because happiness comes in all sizes.
1. Today. It’s rainy and cold outside, therefore I will be staying in bed with a cup of coffee and a good book and a little fox until further notice.
2. My job. 2014 brought some changes in my job that I am really loving. To have a job where I can get really into and feel inspired by a project I’m working on is such a huge blessing.
3. Scandal is back on. Please tell me you watch this show.
4. I have a phone consultation with a publicist today. <—- Quite possibly the coolest sentence about myself I will ever type on this blog. I can’t wait to hear advice about book marketing from a professional! Any suggestions for questions I should ask her?
5. Elance. I’ve been trying to freelance more lately, and I love it. It’s great experience and wonderful to have extra income. Whoever thought of the concept of elance is a genius.
What are you thankful for this week?
Check out this month’s featured sponsor:
Sign up with your email for a weekly pep talk, just for you. Delivered to your inbox Sunday night to combat the Sunday scaries!