Thankful Fridays: Rainy Day Edition.

1. The Lady Okie

February 28th, 2014 at 12:59 pm

So you like Elance? I guess that means you're finding some good work on there? Me and pretty much all of my former editing coworkers have had terrible experiences on there! People are WAY under pricing their projects, so you can never actually get paid what you should. But maybe it's different for writing projects? I don't know. I'm glad you're having a good experience, at least. Someone should. Also, I think 98% of my Twitter feed watches Scandal, judging from the tweets I saw last night. I've never seen it. But then again, I really don't watch most TV, so I'm no judge… šŸ™‚ It's raining here too!

2. Rachel

February 28th, 2014 at 2:17 pm

I have a brand new Scandal sitting in my DVR waiting for me after work and it's all I can think about today!!!

3. Katie @ A Beautiful Little Adventure.com

February 28th, 2014 at 2:40 pm

I love rainy days in bed. Also, I get so excited when I hear about the book updates! Can't wait to hear more!

4. Stephanie

February 28th, 2014 at 2:43 pm

I love Scandal! so happy to have it back!

5. Rach @ This Italian Family

February 28th, 2014 at 2:50 pm

YES! I watch Scandal! I'm so excited that it's back now! šŸ™‚

6. Christina Warren

February 28th, 2014 at 5:02 pm

I hope you share anything about the publicist call! I have met "these people" in LA and they are so fascinatingly powerful and interesting because they promote people like YOU! How cool!? Apparently I need to watch Scandal. šŸ™‚

7. emi

February 28th, 2014 at 5:08 pm

gorgeous picture, gorgeous blog! thanks for reminding me that scandal is back this week..been needing some olivia pope in my life! XO

the well-traveled wife ā™„

8. Jamie Vespa

February 28th, 2014 at 6:47 pm

I absolutely love spending rainy days curled up with a cup of coffee & a good book!

9. Holly

February 28th, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Yay for thankfulness šŸ™‚

10. Because of Jackie

February 28th, 2014 at 7:59 pm

I really love the idea behind this post, why not be more thankful for the little things? Number one sounds AMAZING, I love being inside on a yucky day and reading;)

11. Eat Drink and Be Mary

February 28th, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for. I love to curl up with a good book, and rainy days are perfect for that (Spring where are you?). I've never heard of elance, but I'm excited for you! I hope you have a good weekend doll šŸ™‚

12. Emily

February 28th, 2014 at 9:57 pm

Happy Friday! Sounds like a nice cozy day to stay in bed šŸ™‚

13. Dara @ Not In Jersey

February 28th, 2014 at 11:41 pm

I definitely watch Scandal.

14. Jenny Fish

March 1st, 2014 at 4:18 am

I'm thankful it's Friday and I have a long, relaxing weekend ahead! Enjoy yours!

15. Beka

March 1st, 2014 at 7:25 am

Guess what? I've never heard of scandal! I don't watch TV except for when I babysit. I also hate to sound ignorant but can you explain elance to me? Is it editing on-line? =/

I'm glad you have Thankful Fridays. I do Thankful Thursdays, mainly on FB, but I forgot these past two weeks. However, I'm thankful for my health. I think we take it for granted and don't realize how blessed we really are.

16. Anna

March 1st, 2014 at 8:07 am

That's great you have a job that you love and inspires you!

17. Krysten Gautreaux

March 1st, 2014 at 9:52 pm

I am thankful for the workout high and the tanning bed (ugh, that is so bad but it feels so good!

18. Chantel Klassen

March 2nd, 2014 at 1:51 am

Kay, I must live in a bubble, I've never heard of Scandal – tell me more!

19. Krista Lynn

March 2nd, 2014 at 4:47 am

I am so behind on Scandal.. I'm kind of just waiting for this season to go on netflix so I can binge watch it this summer.. Ha!

Krista

20. Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often

March 3rd, 2014 at 1:50 am

So glad scandal is coming back. I had to binge and catch up but so worth it.

21. Rebecca Harasym

March 3rd, 2014 at 5:35 pm

So wonderful! This is a nice reminder to be thankful for all the small things in life as well as the big things!

Rebecca

22. Susannah

March 3rd, 2014 at 7:42 pm

I'd LOVE to hear how your phone consultation went! How exciting!!!

23. Holly Gilbert

March 5th, 2014 at 3:06 am

I LOVE Scandal! So excited for you…that you're meeting with a publicist! Best wishes!! Love of love <3 Holly

findingmyeverydayhappy.com