You Can Have Whatever You Like.

1. Allie @ Between Dreams

December 13th, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Definitely agree! Christmas, or anything else really, can't be defined or put into a box. It's a time for joy, generosity, being present, and a splash of magic to boot. It looks different for everyone, and that's also what's so beautiful about this time of year.

There's only one real thing I know for sure: the joy in the air is infectious 🙂
    Lovely post!

2. Zalika

December 13th, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I love this post. So true for cChristmas, any other festival, or just for life. People tell us a lot of things about what we should do and what we should not and make us feel guilty. But in the like you said, we should always do what makes us happy. *hugs*

3. Emily Cooper

December 13th, 2013 at 7:17 pm

Hahahah that T.I. title!
    xoxo
    e
    nine-fortytwo.blogspot.com

4. Sunshine and Sinatra

December 13th, 2013 at 10:30 pm

Um are you my spirit animal? I think yes. I totally would quote T.I in a blog title, too!

5. Rachael @ Pretty in Pink

December 14th, 2013 at 2:26 am

Girl I totally agree with this 100%!

6. Kym Fox @ Travel Babbles

December 14th, 2013 at 6:57 pm

THIS: "Whatever makes Christmas mean the most to you and your husband//family//puppy//whoever you may live with, that is what you should do."

I agree with each word so much! My husband and I don't buy a bunch of presents … the holidays for us are a time to take a step back from our usually over hectic lives to spend quality time together … but I'm very much looking forward to the day where we have children and can invite the magic of Christmas back into our lives 🙂

7. Karly Kim

December 14th, 2013 at 9:36 pm

You're so wise, I love everything you say!

8. Sybil Brun

December 15th, 2013 at 12:20 am

love this!! merry christmas to all!

9. jackie jade

December 16th, 2013 at 1:47 am

so true. there can be a lot of bloggy pressure to do things a certain way for sure, but we all just need to do what makes each of us happy.
    — jackie @ jade and oak

10. Olgun sohbet Odaları

December 16th, 2013 at 9:54 pm

denizli chat sohbet yap
    kerizim sohbet
    kız erkek isimleri
    sohbetci mynet chat sohbet yap
    chatsohbet
    hollanda chat sohbet
    diyarbakirsohbet
    lez chat cinsel sohbet
    adana sohbet almanya chat
    olgun büyük cinsel sohbet
    bol sohbet siteleri
    eski cinsel sohbet mynet
    yazgülü sohbet
    evli dul bayan sohbet
    travesti sohbet ara bul
    gay bul gabile ara sohbet
    gazeteler ara oku bul
    bizimmekan sohbet

yes good admin blogs comment thanks 😉 <3 yeah baby <3

11. Amy Powell

December 17th, 2013 at 9:15 pm

I love Christmas time for spending it with my family… it's amazing the debates that come up over the "proper" way to do things. I do think those questions/posts are a little more present in the blog world right now for whatever reason… hope you have fun doing whatever you've got going on!

xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May