Being Intentional.

1. Abbey

October 1st, 2013 at 2:11 pm

It's so difficult to live intentionally, isn't it? But great things happen if you are intentional!!

2. Rachel Marie

October 1st, 2013 at 4:53 pm

YES! This is exactly what I'm struggling with right now. Being intentional. I am so with you on this journey.

3. Allie Tymoczko

October 1st, 2013 at 7:36 pm

I feel the same way as you! Loads of mapping, planning, dreaming, scheming… and so much of it stays within the covers of my notebooks. I've actually just posted an idea that I'll be starting next week to combat overwhelm and get all of my goals accomplished, so fingers crossed for both of us! šŸ˜‰ xx

4. Sha

October 1st, 2013 at 8:01 pm

October is my favorite month too! And I feel the same way about living intentionally. It's so easy to think about and say but harder to do. Best of luck to you!

5. The Lady Okie

October 1st, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Okay, I seriously think cutting my hair was my way to be intentional. I was thinking about goals for October and realized one of them was to basically "stop looking like a scrub." I knew it wasn't gonna happen with my mop of a head hair, so I cut it! October is going to be month of cute hair!

6. kristyn

October 2nd, 2013 at 12:03 am

Being intentional–yes!! So right girl. I always feel like I have great ideas and dreams about how I want to live/be, but getting there is the hard part. It takes so much diligence–and at the same time, patience with yourself. I hope your October is a fulfilling one! šŸ™‚

7. Erica Hart

October 2nd, 2013 at 5:37 am

Love this!! Being intentional is the only way you get somewhere!

8. Courtney

October 2nd, 2013 at 4:58 pm

I love the word "intentional." Especially when it comes to blogging and etsy-ing. And the bit you say about waking up with a purpose is soooo something I need to work on. I've been trying to make lists the night before so I know exactly what to start with each morning. Love this reminder from you to keep at it! Thanks for the encouragement girl! And here's to a happy October!

9. Camryn

October 4th, 2013 at 2:47 am

your blog is lovely!

xx

10. Rachel

October 5th, 2013 at 1:46 pm

It's amazing how much intentionality can change the way we live our everyday lives. We can sit back, relax, and let life pass us by, or we can do something every day to help us work towards our goals. And there are probably appropriate seasons for both attitudes!

11. Allison

October 9th, 2013 at 1:17 am

We really do have to live intentionally or things will just pass us right by. Love this outlook!! šŸ™‚