As only you can.

1. brooke lyn

September 18th, 2013 at 3:32 pm

"Don't forget to make some art: write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can." – love this! thanks for the quote to live by now šŸ™‚

2. Optimistic Existentialist

September 18th, 2013 at 4:53 pm

LOVE this post and this blog. You're right, only you can live your life the way it was meant to be lived.

Cheers,

Keith

3. Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird

September 18th, 2013 at 7:53 pm

LOVE this lady!

4. Emily

September 18th, 2013 at 8:39 pm

I think I have seen bits of pieces of this quote but never the whole thing. It is so beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing!

5. Jackie

September 18th, 2013 at 8:51 pm

I've never seen this quote but it might just be one of my favorites now šŸ™‚ Lovely post.

6. Laura Darling

September 18th, 2013 at 11:43 pm

Ah I love this post! So inspiring! And I've never heard that quote before, but it will definitely be one I write down and go back to! šŸ™‚

7. ilene @ muchloveilly

September 19th, 2013 at 5:21 pm

loooove this quote and this post so much. so inspiring, my friend!

8. Karly Kim

September 20th, 2013 at 2:42 pm

You are so gorgeous and sweet! xoxo

9. AVY

September 20th, 2013 at 7:26 pm

There's no such thing as a normal person, but that's a good thing. Everyone has something.

/Avy

ā™„

10. Kelsea

September 22nd, 2013 at 2:57 am

I love this reminder šŸ™‚ Heading to check you out on Milk & Crown!

11. Anonymous

September 22nd, 2013 at 4:26 am

"Anyone can be a wife." I mostly agree. I think anyone can go through the technical process of filling out paperwork and becoming the legal spouse of someone else. Anyone can plan a fancy wedding and buy a fancy white dress. But being a loyal, loving, faithful, caring, supportive partner is something else entirely.

12. Rachel Marie

October 1st, 2013 at 4:51 pm

This was so real and so encouraging. Thank you! It's always so affirming to be reminded of our very own uniqueness. (I forget it all too soon).