Well hello there.

1. Cotton and Boots

June 24th, 2013 at 7:37 pm

This was so moving & it really hit my heart. Thank you for this!

2. Diane T

June 25th, 2013 at 2:02 pm

Loved this post and your writing! This is the first time I landed on your blog – I think it will become a fast favorite!

3. Amanda

June 26th, 2013 at 4:45 am

I love this. It's so true, the process of guilt and then eventually forgetting. I love those verses. I'm glad you had a good trip and made it back safely!

4. Rebekah

June 27th, 2013 at 11:50 pm

Wow! This was great! You write so beautifully. I got a little teary eyed at the end, because I love how real you are. Keep it up, girl!

5. Akirah

June 30th, 2013 at 12:07 am

It sounds like you learned a lot. And it sounds like they gave you just as much as you gave them.

6. Elizabeth Mayberry

July 2nd, 2013 at 3:12 am

what an amazing trip!

7. Anonymous

July 9th, 2013 at 11:30 am

Such a good truth you discovered…and such beautiful photos <3

8. julia rose.

July 11th, 2013 at 7:44 pm

I just found your blog through… well, really I don't know how haha… I've just been browsing around today!
    I cannot tell you how perfect it was though to find you and to read this post. I am currently trying to open the doors for myself to get involved with mission work and traveling overseas. Working with orphans and ultimately international adoption is my biggest passion in this world. It is so nice to hear stories of people actually out there doing it as well! It just reconfirms to me that this is what I need to be doing.

Your thoughts on coming home and back to America after something like that is so honest and real. I have often times thought about how I would feel coming home from such a trip (when I someday actually take one) and this describes how I believe it will be perfectly! It is amazing how we can make a difference each day, no matter where we are, just by loving others. In my opinion that is truly the only way to show God's love to other people.

I could go on for days about such a topic! But just know that I admire the work you've done and the love you're spreading. It's awesome!
    And you have a new follower šŸ™‚